GG EA, C4 chuckin is still possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GG EA, C4 chuckin is still possible

Nice one EA! Now that you nerfed the nadelaunchers, the specops will be the class everyone uses. Sure you can't throw it anymore while jumping but you increased the distance you can throw while standing so c4 chuckin is even easier now.

Re: GG EA, C4 chuckin is still possible

ROFL :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Apparently the nadelaunchers will still detonate when shot on your foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossman
        Nice one EA! Now that you nerfed the nadelaunchers, the specops will be the class everyone uses. Sure you can't throw it anymore while jumping but you increased the distance you can throw while standing so c4 chuckin is even easier now.
        :laugh:

Comment

maaaan wtf do you guys WANT!!?!?!? you CANT chuck c4's now!! you want it so you woulnt have c4?? wth

Comment

c4 doesnt throw very far when ur standing stil

Comment

I greet this. Was about time infantry got kicked in the balls once again.

Comment

Not true... you know the fence at the front end of Karkand? You cant even get it over that.... so sorry dude.

Plus, the nadelaunchers still blow up at your feet, in fact.... the only things they bounch off are walls and vehicles.... odd... I don't think this is the "real" patch (seems "unfinished")

Comment

You can still chuck c4 far? Wow, you'll have to show me. I throw it like 4 feet.

Comment

Go ahead, chuck c4 and blow it up... It will earn you about -2 points per try!

Comment

How many of you actually thought that DICE would get it right the FIRST time?

Comment

Let me make something clear... C4 goes NO FURTHER than it did before. Ammo packs, Medpacks, and grenades all got a boost to compensate for the no jumping/throwing... C4 did not, so this whole thread is based on a fallacy.

Comment

Any Ideas on how we can make it leave the person without someone whining about it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lugal317
                            Let me make something clear... C4 goes NO FURTHER than it did before. Ammo packs, Medpacks, and grenades all got a boost to compensate for the no jumping/throwing... C4 did not, so this whole thread is based on a fallacy.
                            + from what i saw and tested they didnt change the grenade launcher as well. i also tested c4 chucking and i even couldnt throw it over a fence on karkand. i could lay it down and run away from it - but this is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by froschquetscher
                              + from what i saw and tested they didnt change the grenade launcher as well. i also tested c4 chucking and i even couldnt throw it over a fence on karkand. i could lay it down and run away from it - but this is stupid.
                              Uh, yeah, and you're all running on an unfinished patch.

Comment

Working...
                              X