Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I used my 2 unlocks and now I'm screwed for the Booster Pack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used my 2 unlocks and now I'm screwed for the Booster Pack!

I know it's been talked about over and over on these forums but it just doesn't seem fair. I logged in one day and had 2 unlocks. I thought it was a glitch like many others or I thought maybe they lowered the points needed for ranks or something and we all got appropriate unlocks. I used them up quickly, even thinking in the back of my mind that if it was a glitch I would maybe lose the unlocked weapons later. Later that day I checked the forums and saw that a bunch of people got the unlocks and that it was based on the new booster pack as everyone now knows. WHOOPS! I guess I fuct tha dog on that one! I know it was my fault but I strongly feel EA/Dice should have warned us at least so that people like me didn't waste these ulocks. My whole point is that I feel that EA/Dice should allow those of us that want to be able to trade our used unlocks (2 of them) back for the new unlocks that will come with the booster pack. Is it possible?? Anyone know?? Thx

Re: I used my 2 unlocks and now I'm screwed for the Booster Pack!

Was it a good screw? hahahahaha

seriously, they said the will probably let everyone choose those unlocks over again. There have been a loooooot of posts on this.

Comment

Old news.

Search.

Comment

oh well, just try harder so you can rank up quick and gain more unlocks. i used 1 of the 2 that they gave me, but i got 2 more the other day anyways from ranking up.

Comment

hehehe i didnt...

Comment

omgz0rz...Booster back weapons are not UNLOCKS. the patch will give you unlocks in Special Forces since there were not AT or Sniper unlocks in SF.

Comment

I think EA said they were going to work out a way ro roll back unlocks for those who used the ones intended for the patch. Dont hold your breath though they only said they would look into it.

Comment

you will be able to repick your unlocks. so i've heard... search forum

Comment

Old news.

Search.
                  Did you read my post?? I know it's old news, but from what I read it was unresolved besides, If you used your unlocks, you are screwed...

seriously, they said the will probably let everyone choose those unlocks over again. There have been a loooooot of posts on this.
                  THX, thats what I was looking for, I hope they do, I like to snipe and I want to try the new rifle.

Comment

it's not the end of the world. most unlocks don't give you any big advantage. EVer read weapons data chart?

If the new weapons in EF got huge advanges over the old ones... EA gotta receive TONS of complaining mails every hour.

Comment

I know all about the weapons and how they have tried to level them all out for a more balanced game but if you like a weapon and feel better with it in your hands than that can be all the difference, especially since no weapon is signifacantly better than another in relevance to your kit.

Comment

bah....who needs guns anyways?!?!

Just run around and bunnyhop with your knife!

Comment

Working...
                        X