Garbage Posting. please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garbage Posting. please read

I know it’s been a total pain in the ass lately to go to a forum and look for something. Most threads now a days have reply after reply of useless crap. Especially on some of the larger forums this is a problem.

I wanted to try to bring up the point of not making useless posts just to post. A 'Post Whore' if you will.

Its kind of like public speaking.....you try to gather your thoughts, form an opinion, think about what you are going to say, and try to say it with clarity and thoughtfulness. So you may be heard and someone can continue the conversation

Posting on these forums should be no different.

I know there are places in the forums for goofy crap and total nonsense. Lets try to keep that out of relevant threads huh?

You wouldn’t go to a meeting and right after a speaker stops talking about something he has most likely spent some time preparing, go:

"DooD, Th@T Roks!!!!111 I agRee!!! W00T W00t!!!11 Down with @ssH0l3S!!!!111"

Not only does stuff like that sound ignorant, it looks like it most of the time too.

How about thinking before you post? Creating a good reply? That’s what the intention of the thread starter is!!!!!!

If a thread says: post a picture of your shoes..... do it... don’t have page after page of ignorant replies.....POST A DAMN PICTURE! Comment if you need to, but make it worth reading.

Example: ..... I think those shoes are nice....they are similar to a ...... when i was five.....mine currently smell.....i have a boot in my ass.................

Not: thos SHuZ suk!

One of the things that absolutely sucks the biggest @#!%!@ is when searching....
    A very important tool that everyone stresses but doesn’t always work.

If I did a search for pictures of shoes.....

The original post would be a picture of a shoe.........then 428156958160961948 pages of retarded comments about the first post and 3 pictures through the rest.

Its time consuming....and sucks.

All I am saying is that you should be more considerate of others while posting....

Some average 5,6,7,10+ posts a DAY.....most of them are garbage replies...

Think before you type..

/Rant

Re: Garbage Posting. please read

WOOT, this is one UBER WOOT WOOT post here,

@ssH0l3

it's a forum man, probsbly the first one you are on, ever been on the steam forums ? there you have POWNED, OWNED , headshot, bla bla bla....

read between the garbage

Comment

Re: Garbage Posting. please read

There once were these twinks from Holdem
      They thought they were cool, but we owned 'em
      We put 'em on the grass
      and shoved it up their ***
      and laughed all the time 'cause we told 'em!

Ya mean that kinda worthless garbage?

Comment

Working...
      X