No announcement yet.

1.2 Patch may not be released tomorrow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.2 Patch may not be released tomorrow.

Since he's saying to look on the web space for a release date and that update was today, I doubt they'll have it released tomorrow if they're just making that community update today.

Re: 1.2 Patch may not be released tomorrow.

Perhaps its a heads up!
    they want us to keep an eye on the web space because patch is on the horizon.

Comment

but EA is unpredictable

Comment

How about releasing it today at 5PM Pacific Time? The birds told me this when I was sleeping last night.

Guys even if you get the patch early, the servers may not be patched when you install it. This will leave you stuck with the single player option.

Just go and do something useful for today and tomorrow... and when it will be ready when it is ready.

Comment

Our trusted host told us it will be released tomorrow the 14th of Feb. A new BF2CC version will be out 2 days later. So what does that mean a new patch and we can't admin the server? Grrrrr

Comment

They did the same thing on the last patch. I'm guessing they don't post anything until tomorrow morning.

Comment

t is going to be released tomorow, confirmed not only here on this site in the interview, but also on other resorces, this is just some comunity update

Comment

To me the further way the better... I love playing now and I'm afraid the patch will **** me off so much that I quit playing... On the lighter side, I will get a lot more done around the house...

Comment

If they release the server update tonight and you see servers with the new version # then it will probably come out tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
                    t is going to be released tomorow, confirmed not only here on this site in the interview, but also on other resorces, this is just some comunity update
                    i agree. and these aren't just random sources. these are ppl who worked or have worked with the patch, admins, etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X