Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deviant Films needs you!

Deviant Films Needs You!

Next month we plan to release www.deviantfilms.co.uk upon the world with luck and hard work. The site will be dedicated in part, but not exclusively, to Machinima in all its wondrous forms. We are giving a home to those who wish to show off their film making talents We are committing a lot of time, effort and hardcore love to develop a film making community and hopefully anyone interested will be onboard when the big ship deviant sets sail in the next few weeks.

We are in the process of shooting a promotional video for the website within the next week, and also as a recruitment call to our in-house film team, and we would like some volunteers to help with its making. If you have BF2 a headset, Teamspeak, beer and a sense of humour and would like to be a part of the film then contact us at recruitment@deviantfilms.co.uk

Hopefully some of you may be interested in either helping with this video or even just to be a member of the community when it goes live, either way let us know. The site will cover all forms of filmmaking, not just Machinima and not just BF2.

Thanks for the attention folks.

Now get back to waiting for the patch!!! Count those seconds people!!

ps. sorry mods for not posting in the media section, i just felt like this was an open invitation to people who may not have thought about the film making process. move if you need too

Re: Deviant Films needs you!

So I take it your UK based?

I might be interested, but I need to know who kind of movies your looking to make. If its funny, then count me in. Another action movie will just send me asleep.

Comment

Working...
    X