Some questions. Plz help!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions. Plz help!?

Question 1: today i tried to unlock the mp7 but it wasnt available. do i need to unlock the other engineer unlock before takin the special forces one?

Question 2: To get the basic transport badge. do i need to transport players for 10 min or do i just need to sit in a transport for 10 min by my self?

cheers

Re: Some questions. Plz help!?

i'm not sure about the weapon but for the transport badge you need to transport others for 10mins

Comment

the mp7 is a 2nd tear unlock so you need to unlock the jack hammer 1st

Comment

Yeah, unlock jackhammer first to get MP7 (they both suck anyways so don't bother unless all u play is engineer) and to get transport badge...just sit in transport for 10 mins...players don't have to be in it....

Comment

darn... i really wanted a ranged weapon for engineer... will i have to unlock the sniper to get the new sniper unlock thats not out yet?

whats it gonna be? with or without other players?

thanks for your help! =)

Comment

As long as you are in a transport vehicle for 10 minutes, you should get the badge.

I believe that you need the unlock the M95 in order to unlock the new sniper rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by Idaeus
              darn... i really wanted a ranged weapon for engineer... will i have to unlock the sniper to get the new sniper unlock thats not out yet?

whats it gonna be? with or without other players?

thanks for your help! =)
              it will be the enfield L96, and just like the other unlocks, you most likely will have to have the original unlock unlocked first.

And for the transport badge...get in a car...sit there...10 minutes later, boom, you get a badge. You do not need to transport people. My recommendation for you is drive around, maybe run some guys over. So what if you die, the time is counted per round. This means if you were in a car and died at 9min 59 seconds...you do not have to start the 10 min over when you jump in a new transport.

Comment

alright thank you guys! =)
                I must say this forum is very good for getting help!
                so that unlock i was gonna use for mp7 i'll use for something else then.
                and about the vehicle i'll just get in a transport as soon as im commander and stay in there...

Comment

Working...
                X