1.2 patch weapon adjustment...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.2 patch weapon adjustment...

In the release notes for the patch it stats " All support kit weapons have been adjusted, All Sniper rifles have been adjusted" Adjusted how? Will they cause more or less damage, will they be more or less accurate? Does anyone really know or is there just speculation?

Re: 1.2 patch weapon adjustment...

They were both adjusted for accuracy...higher accuracy...

Same for g3...except I think thats dmg too...

Comment

I would imagine they will just set a maximum bullet spread so at longer ranges you can still shoot and run without all the bullets flying past.

And if they put down the damage on the G3 thats just ****ing stupid.

Comment

they increased accuracy. I do not believe they messed with the damage on any of the guns. I have heard they increaded the damage on the g3, but I have not read anything that states such a thing. As far as I know, they just increased accuracy (which is stupid IMO...if one was to sit down and learn to use the gun, accuracy isn't a problem...but whatever, just more head shots for me )

Comment

DMG for g3 is going to be higher I think..and fyi I can use a g3 just fine, but that gun is so fing inaccurate...

Comment

g3 is great all ready...could almost use it as a sniper rifle. don't know why it needed to be fixed.
            L85 could use it though, at least for me. and yet somehow, even now, the other team seems to have these players that have no problems at all with it. they're able to use it in place of a sniper rifle. it has quite a spread in full auto, and yet they snipe with full auto at 100m easily in 4 or 5 shots.

Comment

Its two shots to chest to kill...its not a bad wep...but honestly, you can say what you want...but by the time you fire 5 shots on FULL AUTO....the accuracy is terrible.

Comment

You can't "sit down and learn" the M95. If you have the enemy head in crosshairs, whether you get a headshot is random due to random shot deviation. So you can't really master headshotting with that gun, but the patch makes it more accurate.

Comment

The key to the G3 is to not fire full auto unless at very close range, in singleshot mode it's an anti-sniper weapon with it's damage and accuracy. The only thing I found disappointing with the gun was it's limited ammo clip size.

Comment

full auto is for those insecure people who are afraid they won't put enough bullets into something to kill it (i'm one of them :P). the true use of full auto is your own little controlled bursts, but using fully if the situation arises. pull the trigger for 2 seconds, release, repeat. or 3 seconds. your choosing.

and apparently ubar rates it the most accurate full auto gun after those 5 shots due to the fact that all the other full autoguns have a wider spread than the g3 after that. not really helpful, though.

but i really hate the clip size. and damn thing fires so fast...i hear 3 shots fire, yet i look at my clip, and it shows i used 8 bullets...

Comment

I use the G3 to take out jeeps and equivalent, works good with 1 and a 1/2 to 2 magazines, might need less now.

Comment

offcourse for acuracy ,
                        the support weapons are so inacurate it is sometimes funny , some days ago I was running around and run into a support guy holding the PKM , he doesn't go prone and I am like 2 feet away from him, he starts shooting and shooting, and I don't even move, all bullets go like miles next to me, I shot him with pistol .

The G3 is also getting more acuracy, but this is going to be one massive pown weapon, the G3 was already an UBER weapon in close to medium distance, now it will be UBER UBER

Comment

Well dudes the accuracy should be put up it is inacurate but its deviation is high thats why you hit so much. I use it all the time but it needs more accuracy. The dmg will be increased from 40 to 45 that i know for sure the same as the PKM for damage which it should same ammo size.

Comment

Originally posted by Alcorr
                            Its two shots to chest to kill.
                            Where did you get that from? It's three shots with no armor, 4 with armor (assault/support/AT). It's still the most powerful assault rifle though; doesn't really need any more power, just accuracy.
                            Originally posted by VeNoM:[AK]
                            Well dudes the accuracy should be put up it is inacurate but its deviation is high thats why you hit so much. I use it all the time but it needs more accuracy.
                            High deviation is the same thing as saying low accuracy. That's what low accuracy means.
                            The dmg will be increased from 40 to 45 that i know for sure the same as the PKM for damage which it should same ammo size.
                            Actually, G3 is 7.62x51 NATO while PKM is 7.62x54 Russian (same as SVD) so they shouldn't be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Raiblast
                              g3 is great all ready...could almost use it as a sniper rifle. don't know why it needed to be fixed.
                              L85 could use it though, at least for me. and yet somehow, even now, the other team seems to have these players that have no problems at all with it. they're able to use it in place of a sniper rifle. it has quite a spread in full auto, and yet they snipe with full auto at 100m easily in 4 or 5 shots.
                              woah! You read my mind! IMO the L85 just plain sucks, single shot or full auto I can't hit a damn thing with it. Yet like you I get picked off from miles away. Thought it was just me being very poor with it.:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X