Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Player question

hello

i have tried the demo version of the game and came to know that in the full version u cannot play more then 16 player map by default (single player campaign) ... since noone i know has played the game online so my question to u guyz is that is it restricted to play 64 player maps online ONLY or can u unlock 64 or 32 player maps on the single player campaingn as well ?

itll take sometime for me to get the copy of the game so itll be a good idea to clear me on this before i get it .. plz reply ...

Re: Single Player question

Single player is limited to 16 player maps. Online play has 16, 32, and 64 player maps. Take it from me though, single player sucks...yes I know online can suck too since...there are a lot of good players out there right now...but, it is a lot of fun. As long as you don't let stats rule your game, online play is awesome

my suggestion is get some friends to get the game, then all play on the same server and form a squad. You will find how fun it is to play multiplayer...and how much more nice it is to start out playing with some friends.

Comment

Yeah 3 diff map sizes, but actual servers can have any number of players from 16 in a 64 player map to 64 on a 64.....

Comment

Comment

is there a way like a website from where i can download the game and register it (legal copy) after paying for it ?

Comment

Originally posted by raceacontari
            Single player is limited to 16 player maps. Online play has 16, 32, and 64 player maps. Take it from me though, single player sucks.
            Actually, with the new expanded single player maps from the BFSP forum (linked to by sumguyhavinfun) SP is a lot of fun. There are also SP-enabled versions of the BF1942 maps starting to come out. Thanks to EA for finally releasing the navmesh tools for the editor.

Originally posted by daejavu
            is there a way like a website from where i can download the game and register it (legal copy) after paying for it ?
            Not that I know of; it would be a couple of Gig download. Also, it uses a <insert favorite expletive here> CD-check (requires the disk in the drive to play). Is there some reason you can't get/use the CD or DVD version?

Comment

jdrou: well yes there is a way and that is to get a pirated copy of it which i can get within half n hours time for not more then $1.5 but that would be illegal thing and i dont feel like doing it

Comment

jdrou: well yes there is a way and that is to get a pirated copy of it which i can get within half n hours time for not more then $1.5 but that would be illegal thing and i dont feel like doing it
                Well, I didn't mention that because you specified "legal". What is wrong with the CD/DVD versions though?

Comment

with the pirated illegal copy here u cannot play online ... and even if u dont wanna play online its not good .. tough its really tempting i.e. to purchase it and play

hence why im trying to get the legal copy of it

Comment

where are you located? cant you purchase the game from a retail store?

Comment

i wish i could purchase it from the retail ... but theres no retailer that sells the legal copy here .. only illegal

Comment

with the pirated illegal copy here u cannot play online ... and even if u dont wanna play online its not good .. tough its really tempting i.e. to purchase it and play

hence why im trying to get the legal copy of it
                        Still haven't answered what's wrong with a CD/DVD. No game stores nearby and don't want to wait for shipment from an online store?

Comment

i can use the DVD/CDs available here as they come with a crack (fix) that makes the game run on system fine .... game stores are nearby and i can buy the game anytime i want but i would like to get a legal copy of it .. actually one of my friends is visiting the u.s.america and hopefully he shall bring me a legal copy of the game so that i can play it (as i requested him) for online gamming as well ...

(hope this answers the question )

Comment

Ah, I see. You have no game stores where you live that sell legal games, only pirate copies? You should still be able to order the game from the internet to get a legal CD/DVD. If you have the means to pay for a download you should be able to find a retailer that will ship to your country.

Comment

yup ... i got all the means ... but am waiting for the frnd to bring the copy with him along with me graphic card !

Comment

Working...
                              X