• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keyboard or game pad

me i'm a die hard keyboard man allways have allways will :salute:

Re: keyboard or game pad

Gamepad? For the PC BF2?

HAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously. If anyone thinks that they can use a gamepad online and beat even slightly decent players, they are sorely mistaken. Mouse + keyboard has far more control than a gamepad...

(I'm not console bashing here. I love 'em. It's just...double sticks vs mouse is always going to be a mouse win. )

Comment

I heard using gamepads can help for flying but your just silly to use it full time.

Comment

I wouldn't use a pad for a game like BF2, maybe something similar to an EZ board attachment pad that is like an arcade pad but not a traditional gamepad (think ps2 controler or xb). For something along the lines of Quake4 i would be more open to gamepad use. (i used one during my q3 days and fragged a moderate amount of ass)

Comment

yeah, keyboard has better control possiblilities. i think a gamepad would be pointless unless you were flying.

Comment

Z-Board for me, joypad might be alright for choppers, but much better using joystick for planes

Comment

nostromo n52 every time over keyboard

Comment

I use the power of my mind!

Comment

Yeah nostromo n52 is the nuts for me!

Comment

hi i use a logitech g7 mouse 2000 dpi where as normal mice are 1600 dpi(awsome mouse the responce is mad)http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatal...less_Mice.html
                    i also use a zboard bf2 key lay out an its top as well i like to pla yas sniper so the key lay out helps me alot when im jumpin over the roof tops on karkand

Comment

Originally posted by HicRic
                      Gamepad? For the PC BF2?

HAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously. If anyone thinks that they can use a gamepad online and beat even slightly decent players, they are sorely mistaken. Mouse + keyboard has far more control than a gamepad...

(I'm not console bashing here. I love 'em. It's just...double sticks vs mouse is always going to be a mouse win. )
                      Disagree, theres alot of top helo pilots who fly with the gamepad. I can do just as good, but over all your level and control is much more stable.

Comment

Ya I have heard a PS2 joypad or whatever is great for flying a heli . Too lazy to give it a go though lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X