[MOVIE] KarkandSniper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MOVIE] KarkandSniper

My first BF2 movie, using the SVD and M95 up close and personal on the Strike at Karkand map.

Link: KarkandSniper / High Quality Version
    Music: Static-X - Night Terrors

Re: [MOVIE] KarkandSniper

I thought it was pretty good except for the music, I really wish people would stop putting those annoying heavy metal songs in their videos.

Comment

Its not even that heavy, just goes well to it I thought... thanks for watching

Comment

i thoguth it was really nice...u seem to have good eye/hand coordination to snipe that well...the music sortof went well with the music..like u kill someone on each beat or something and i liked how u just killed...killled..killed..wihtout a long drawn out introduction of introducing ur self and stuff

Comment

You must be a great teamkiller too, atleast I think so, you are killing USMC and MEC soldiers which ever sees you first like DM :P

JK, I like your sniping, you have that quick aimTOhead response just like I do

Comment

* added a high quality version, its about 60 mb but looks much nicer and isn't cropped.

Comment

Nice vid. Your wayy good at sniping.

Comment

Nice sniping/carnage going on! Now, make a 32 or 64 players movie

By the way, how o you write that longer'l' between proxy12 and the rest? I've always wondered

Comment

This " | " ? It's the key with the " \ " that also has " | " when used with shift.

The movie is OK. Speeding it up makes it look like he's better than he really is. Gives an illusion of quickness.

Comment

Yeah it's just the shift + \ key.

And btw, that is not sped-up at all, except in one part where I was just running forward to get an angle on that guy behind the low wall. But that's pretty obvious, needed to save some time and still get the continuous sequence in.

Comment

Umm...no. It's so obviously sped up..not by much, but it is. And I'm not talking about the walking scene.
                      Compare this with a normal speed movie.

It could just be my player, but I doubt it.

Comment

Hmm actually I think you're right, it does look a little fast. It's the same on the source videos so I think it must be FRAPS acting up. I know I didn't speed it up on purpose, but yeah it's a little faster than normal.

Comment

Thats some nice sniper shot and pistol double tap.

Comment

Originally posted by CAPRISUN
                            I thought it was pretty good except for the music, I really wish people would stop putting those annoying heavy metal songs in their videos.

Sniperz = Rock Get with it

And dude .... Some of thsoe shots are whacked out ... Yes everyone sees you have good talent but ... you have eyes like a cat ... half the shots you took I didnt even see the enemy until they were dead. like the part where u FF >> and the dude is prone. You snipe him then immediately you look to the top of the wall and see another enemy... I understand the sound would have helped you but ... you turned directly at him like you "sensed" he was there lol ... Good vid

Comment

That was some pretty nice sniping, thats how i like to try and play.

Comment

Working...
                              X