Stats not registering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats not registering

More than 48 hours ago I had a over 100 points round playing "Fushe Pass" on the Section Eight BF2 Ranked server (204.11.239.228). Those points still haven't registered, and more likely they never will since I played 3 additional rounds on the same server since then, and I received those points. What should I do?

Re: Stats not registering

*edited becuase I didn't read the "Read this First" thread*

Comment

Dude how the hell does ur PC run BF2

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHawkPilot73
        Dude how the hell does ur PC run BF2
        It's a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. MatDef
          It's a joke.
          Im glad it is

Comment

I'm asking a serious question here and pls don't deviate from the subject. BTW that's one my computers, precisly my first PC from 1990.

Comment

The points will register, the EA system is going a little slow, in a few hours or even the next day you will see them registered, everythings running smoother for me now, I just got my veteran engineer badge and it showed up right away.

Comment

Dude it happened to me too..It sucks i know but I think its due to the upcomming patch..3 days ago I finally got my aerial service ribbon...Since it has not registered..I was trying to get it for 3 months (I suck in planes). However, the basic SF badges I got after register like WTF! Why coulnt I get the ribbon and not the easy badges..GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

You'll have to earn your points again budy like I will have to reearn the ribbon..Sorry but life is a B*tch and so is BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser_Weber
                  Dude it happened to me too..It sucks i know but I think its due to the upcomming patch..3 days ago I finally got my aerial service ribbon...Since it has not registered..I was trying to get it for 3 months (I suck in planes). However, the basic SF badges I got after register like WTF! Why coulnt I get the ribbon and not the easy badges..GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

You'll have to earn your points again budy like I will have to reearn the ribbon..Sorry but life is a B*tch and so is BF2
                  How did you get your expert explosives ordinance, Im finding it hard getting the basic explosives.

Comment

Working...
                  X