REQUEST: Air Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REQUEST: Air Map

I would like a map with wide open ocean then some other little things, for stunts in jets, ineed about 6 -7 f35 b on a carrier if possible thanks a lot in advance, my email is mcguy711@gmail.com

EDIT: Even better yet, the map Dalian Plant, just add a bunch of f35s to it!! yippe!

Re: REQUEST: Air Map

i have a air map,

it called crazy_fly_boys, plus it has bot support, lol,

i can upload to u if u want as it has stunt type of thing u can do in multiplay,

its a mostly a water map ie water all way round and map just has big isalnds and and about 5 dams to stunt thru, plus many hangers and pipes to stunt thru,

Comment

ohh please and thank you
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

whats the map?

Comment

lol, i just packed the map, its called crazy fly boys, it has bot support , but many it large fly boys dream, the textures are ok, but not my best, work,this is a map i never released publicly
          the bots are are pretty good it this map as they all fly,

so some time tonite or early tomorrow ill upload, asi have a number of other maps i need to upload for testing in surreal, so i do it as soon as i get around to it,

this map is for bf2, it can be played to single player, or multi,
          the map is full of different types of planes, ie migs, j 10, some 2 seater plane, lol, etc, and other, the choppers too and only 2 cars, as this a fly boys map,

there is combat zone, added in however, i have tweaked it so u do not die out side so u can come around and nail the bots, but watch out they lock on,

Comment

sounds exactly what I need for training..are there any AA sites on map ?

Comment

pictures..........

Comment

You are looking for an air map ? You know what ? There is a mod called "AirMAPS", that includes immediat respawn of all helo and planes, a big number of planes, new objects for stunts, etc, all on Dalian Plant. Unfortunality, it doesn't work with 1.2 patch, but the v5 will come soon, so stay tuned !

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Karate hand
                  lol, i just packed the map, its called crazy fly boys, it has bot support , but many it large fly boys dream, the textures are ok, but not my best, work,this is a map i never released publicly
                  the bots are are pretty good it this map as they all fly,

so some time tonite or early tomorrow ill upload, asi have a number of other maps i need to upload for testing in surreal, so i do it as soon as i get around to it,

this map is for bf2, it can be played to single player, or multi,
                  the map is full of different types of planes, ie migs, j 10, some 2 seater plane, lol, etc, and other, the choppers too and only 2 cars, as this a fly boys map,

there is combat zone, added in however, i have tweaked it so u do not die out side so u can come around and nail the bots, but watch out they lock on,
                  Is this released yet.

Comment

IS it possible to take anothers map and mod it a littel to make it fit your needs??? because I need a simpel air Map with 7 f-18's and 4 f-15's to make a Demonstration team similar to the Virtual Blue Angels, Just a Battlefield version. I am tryin gto make my own map bu everytime I go tot save the Hour or so of painting the map, It crashes. I'm a littel frustrated I just needa a map that is simpel to practice on.

Comment

here is a airmap:
                      http://battlefield2.filefront.com/fi...Dogfight;57214

Comment

Working...
                      X