Weapon Jam or glitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon Jam or glitch?

I have noticed, but fortunately it doesn't happen too often, that particularly shotguns tend to jam (I haven't noticed other weapons). It maybe happens once every few hours of gameplay on average.
    The Jackhammer and DAO-12 are the main culprits!
    Can someone confirm whether what I'm experiencing is yet another glitch or a purposely coded weapon jam?
    (Thanks in advance)

Sometimes peace can only be bought about by War!

Re: Weapon Jam or glitch?

Lag is probably the issue but with the M4, gah, I swear sometimes it just wont shoot and I'm sure I'm hitting fire.

Comment

Maybe lag, but I still have chance to switch to pistol and get a shot off before being mowed down by a G36c. It's just annoying that a shotty can only be used in CQC, and after firing one shot and jamming up (giving away my position) you are left a sitting duck!!

Comment

I've noticed the same thing with the DAO. Sometimes I keep clicking and it doesn't shoot. The result - I get killed.

Comment

There is definitely a glitch with certain weapons. I occasionally pass a team mate, or more to the point HEAR a team mate constantly firing their weapon. At first I assumed it was a support soldier laying down cover fire, but then I'd run past and just see a soldier standing there not firing at all (no bullet tracers etc) and clearly hear gunshots.
          Sort it out EA/DICE!!

Comment

I have had a glitch which happens when i put some C4 down really quick, after i put it down. I press the C4 boom botton. Then the C4 does not blow up, while it switches back to me holding C4.

Even when I do not select C4 in hand to not come back up, after pressing the C4 boom botton.

Comment

I had the same thing sometimes with the dao and jackhamer , first they just won't fire , en second, when fireing they suddenly stop fireing when there are like 1 or 2 shells in the clip and I have to reload

I am shure it's not a coded weapon jam, something to do with lag/code/bug/glitch

Comment

LOL! U'd think DICE would put gun jam in THIS game!?!? ROFL!

Comment

yeah i notice it with the dao jamming when there are about two shots left in the clip

Comment

Magical Poop:-
                    LOL! U'd think DICE would put gun jam in THIS game!?!? ROFL!
                    Good point lol!
                    I think DICE are trying to sort out the problems with BF2 (not as fast as we'd like of course), and I was merely trying to confirm yet another glitch, and hopefully get it patched very soon (I'm trying to stay positive)!

Comment

Working...
                    X