Something wrong with my rank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something wrong with my rank

Hey fellas, I recently got promoted to Gunnery Sergeant while I was playing and this sound went off "tatadadadatatatadada" with this logo. But when I disconnected form the server to go to BFHQ and see if I can get a new weapon, it still shows as Sergeant as my rank with a full bar. So basically I am supposed to be a Gunnery Sergeant but I am not. What is goin on here?

Re: Something wrong with my rank

You must play until the end of the round for your new ranks, badges, awards and points to count.

Comment

No you don't, just wait it while, it might take some time before its updated.

Comment

Originally posted by kaheiyeh
        You must play until the end of the round for your new ranks, badges, awards and points to count.
        That is 100% true... Go into another server and play until you get a point or so and it will promote you again...Play until the round ends, then go check your BFHQ...

Comment

Round End.

Comment

Your scores in BFHQ aren't updated instantly, I hope people realize that.

Usually takes atleast 15-20 minutes before your score/rank is updated.

Comment

Oh phew because i played till the end of the round and didnt get ranked up , good job i searched and didn't create a new topic, sorry for bumping

Comment

wow i thought it just records as u go along because sometimes u join a server and play fora bit ..leave ..adn then rejoin and u have the same score...meh

Comment

I didnt think that but somehow i had my all time best score of 85 and got disconencted with 50 enemy tickets left, i was p****** off, but looked at my stats the next day and somehow my score was there....

Comment

Some time the score disappear mysteriously

Comment

Originally posted by RAF92_Warhawk
                      That is 100% true... Go into another server and play until you get a point or so and it will promote you again...Play until the round ends, then go check your BFHQ...
                      No, it isn't true...

As long as you get the drumroll, you got it. You may leave right then. What does need to happen, is for the server to finish the round, not the player. If the server crashes before it ends...no points. Staying in would simply confirm the server finished the round.

The problem the guy is having is simple, it has happened to me every rank since Corp. BFHQ has not updated yet. Once it does, which can take several hours or even a day if things are problematic, he gets his rank...verified by quiting the game and restarting it.

If BFHQ has updated, he will get his drumroll again at the welcome screen.
                      What the guy above said is true(bottom part), if you play another server right now before BFHQ has been updated, you will get your rank again. If you continue playing on the very same server you must logoff and rejoin and once more it reranks you because BFHQ hasn't been updated. Simple.

Comment

Ok so i gained my first ever unlock yesterday and i was wondering do i have to unlock the m95 befire i can get the L96A1? Because only the normal unlocks are there, not the special forces.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X