anyone kno a good soundrecorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone kno a good soundrecorder

:laugh: im looking for a new soundrecording program that records the sounds from your computer..so i can record the sound of bf2 (i dont want to use a video capturing program since itll kill my performance and make the sound all stutter)

i used one in the past called Sound recorder by polderbits but my trial period has ran out

any help would be greatly appreciated

Re: anyone kno a good soundrecorder

Checkout one called Digital Sound Recorder. It's very small and very clean. The operation buttons are all Function keys and can be detected globally.

The download is a trial, but there are some seedy ways around that *hint*hint*

Comment

You could do it that way, with a sound recorder ... or you could just open the EA Games/Battlefield 2/mods/bf2/objects_client.zip which likely has whatever youre looking for in a convenient .wav format.

Comment

Audacity is a full functioned sound tool writen under OGL.
        It's free and is very powerful.
        Check it out: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Fuzzy
          You could do it that way, with a sound recorder ... or you could just open the EA Games/Battlefield 2/mods/bf2/objects_client.zip which likely has whatever youre looking for in a convenient .wav format.
          Yeah why not just do what this guy says, sound convinient

Comment

Because it's a fruggin major pain.
            Think about it fer a sec... with we're talking about gameplay footage here, there's all the back ground noises, the sounds of aircraft over head, bullets twanging off stuff, footsteps, grenade bounces, distant explosions, etc etc etc.

When you record the in-game sound you also get proper panning and volume without having to tweak every single damned sound effect by hand.

Some folks just don't seem ta think before they post.

On the otherhand, placing sounds by hand can be used together with recorded in-game to enhance things. Doing both is your best bet.

Comment

Working...
            X