artillery hack...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• artillery hack...

Iam not sure if this has been discussed before, but I was spec ops on dragon valley taking out usmc art. I took out two arts and went to hid in the barn thing. While I was watching, the arts just appeared in like 1 sec. I asked the opposing commander what that was about, and he/she told me there are supply crates. Ok...so I went to find these supply crates...nothing. I got supplied from a ammo bag and took them out again. This time, three other spec ops were helping me. We took all three out, sat back and BANG...they were back up in a matter of 4 seconds. Again, I went to look for supply crates..nothing. Any idea what was going on?

Re: artillery hack...

weird...I know that artillery, uav, and sat trailers will self repair after a period of time...but not that fast. I say that is odd

Comment

Originally posted by raceacontari
      weird...I know that artillery, uav, and sat trailers will self repair after a period of time...but not that fast. I say that is odd
      Ya, it was weird. Iam talking like after blowing them up...running for like 3 seconds....turning around and watching burnt out art instantly appear brand new.

Comment

Yep i think its a bug in dragon valley.
        I saw this on the UAV trailer of the US team in the 32 player version..

Comment

Did you try looking in the water for the supply boxes?

Comment

Same thing happend to me! On dragon valley I took out the artilleries and then from no where they just appeared again.

Comment

its happend to me before too, forgot which map though, probably Wake Island. it was the UAV though

Comment

Originally posted by DL86
                Same thing happend to me! On dragon valley I took out the artilleries and then from no where they just appeared again.
                I wonder if we were on the same team....do u remeber me "chatting" about it?

Comment

It's definitely hack. You should've taken screen shot of the players, especially their commander's nick, and reported their asses.

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
                    It's definitely hack. You should've taken screen shot of the players, especially their commander's nick, and reported their asses.
                    I play on the same server all the time. Iam sure that if I see his/her name again I will rememeber it (it was a bunch of random letters -admklml-). I will make sure to screeshot next time and post on here.

Comment

It is not a hack, it is a bug, on that map, the USMC arty reapairs by itself, My guess is because is close to the ship, and the bottom base, it is not a hack, try it in other servers you will see. Sometimes it varies, but it does it faster than any other arty.

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
                        no, it's a bug with that map. Try it on a local server.

Blow up the US arty and it will repair almost instantly.

Comment

i've had worse, someone highjacked my arty on a wake island a few months back. i couldnt use it etc and it kept going off. didnt take screens so i cant prove squat, buuut i've got some fraps of some noobs in karkand doing that building glitch or bug!?!?! (whatever) going to upload the vid soon

Comment

Working...
                          X