tips and trick please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tips and trick please

im trying to get the anti-air services ribbon but im having a hard time with the AA posts, anyone can give me some tips or advice on how using them
    thx

Re: tips and trick please

Dalian plant, get in the one near the sea and just blast the ****s out of any US aircraft coming your way.

You could always get in one and go commander and get # kills with arty.

Comment

Get in the mobile AA as SAS on ghost town and kill lots of infanty with it.

Comment

Mobile AA is definatly your best bet, if you can take out a full blackhawk with one your half way there, I earnt mine on Zatar Wetlands by repeatedly blowing up the attack helo that spawns in the centre.

Also I just realised it may be possible to get it without a single air kill, just mow down infantry I'm pretty sure those kills count as well, that would explain how I got it soo easily. Can anyone confirm this?

Comment

yea, it's how I got mine. Cheap sure, but AA sucks so much I'd rather not die 1000 times in the process of getting a badge I could get in half the time otherwise.

Comment

sit in AA as commander and arty the **** out of enemy.

Comment

try going to the tiips and tricks forum

Comment

Mobile AA, used on infantry, will get you this award.

Comment

Daqing oilfields, goto the airfield with a mobile AA and blast J-10, ask for supplies aswell. I found on wake Island I took ike 4 chopper with AA.

Comment

Working...
                  X