Annoying little event...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying little event...

Ok so I got my shotgun, single shot version, I am running towards a guy to kill him. He pulls out his knife and starts bunny hopping towards me; I fire my shotgun 2 times before we meet, all shots miss. We are now like 10 feet away so I do a swan dive and hit him I the upper chest point blank. By this time I am laying on the ground looking up at him in amazement that he still lives after taking a shotgun blast to the chest. A moment after that he knifes me. One knife attack and I am dead.

Why is the knife attack more powerful then a bullet!! I mean 1 slice with the knife attack and your dead, but it takes forever to kill someone with a gun. Also it should depend on where the knife attack is located on the body!! GRRR.

Will they fix this stupid issue?

Re: Annoying little event...

1 hit kill knives are how it should be, in my opinion. They just need to fix the bunny hopping.

Comment

the stupid bunnyhopping is killing a lot of fun IMO.
      on the other hand aim for the head next time you are about to shoot someone...

Comment

It takes more skill to run up to someone with a knife and stab them than it does blasting them full of shotgun shells.

Comment

Most likely it was a cause of lag and the bullet hit didn't register. Yesterday while taking a point, I saw my friend shoot a guy...I counted at least 10 times...but the didn't die. I know they were hit because of the several poofs of smoke and the jolting of their person. Sometimes while in a tank I'll shoot a car and see it hit and hear it hit, but the car will drive on not even smoking! Same with AT missiles. Its annoying I know...but there are a lot of causes for it, lag usually being the main cause.

Comment

I get a lot of hit detection issues when using the pump shotguns.

Comment

Bunnyhopping has really turned this game to sh!t and EA/Dice just stand around with their heads up their asses..

Comment

Originally posted by Cornbread Mafia
                Bunnyhopping has really turned this game to sh!t and EA/Dice just stand around with their heads up their asses..
                the next patch eliminates bunny hopping...

Comment

Haha, I did that to a guy today! Maybe it was me?

Comment

I hate bunny hopping because it destroys any semblance of realism.

Comment

Well today i stood over the top of somebody while they were prone with the DOA and had to put 9 shots into him before he died. I wasn't hacking it was the hit detection. Its absolutley crap. I been playing AT alot recently and the number of times rockets pass through vehicles is incredible.

On the same server i noticed an enemy AFK. So the only decent thing to do was to knife him. It took 2 hits with the knife to kill him??? The animation showed that both were hits wtf is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by DuffMan
                        It takes more skill to run up to someone with a knife and stab them than it does blasting them full of shotgun shells.
                        Does not. I knife people all the time and with ease, and I have to say the shotguns are nulled in this game bigtime by the knife. This guy's story has probably happened to all of us and it sucks.

Comment

Knifing should be 1 hit kill I think too, they are fun to use, today I got 5 knife kills within 3 minutes.

Comment

I agree, though I always fail miserably.

It gives the enemy an incentive to run at you, at which point you've hopefully reloaded or swapped to your pistol.

Comment

[quote=Bullit_toof]Well today i stood over the top of somebody while they were prone with the DOA and had to put 9 shots into him before he died. I wasn't hacking it was the hit detection. Its absolutley crap. I been playing AT alot recently and the number of times rockets pass through vehicles is incredible.quote]

I F***ING hate when rockets go through vehicles because then half the time they then run me over. if there is anything that needs fixed its definately that

Comment

Working...
                              X