Sttttuuuttteer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sttttuuuttteer

IS anyone here finding that playing online is stuttering?

Re: Sttttuuuttteer

yes.... combination of servers, unoptimized engine... people with ****ty internet.. etccc

Comment

Update punkbuster and upgrade your RAM to 2 GB if you can afford to.

Comment

I will be getting another gig in a month. Do you reckon the v1.2 patch will fix any performance issues? When is it being released?

Comment

2 Gigs wont show a great increase in performance. ive measured the ram usage and BF2 only uses 600-700. That leaves 300 left for other applications which is more than enough most of the time. But if you have money, then go get another gig.

Comment

I dont agree with you there, it matters what graphics setting you are playing it on, if its high then it easily uses up more than a gig

Comment

Originally posted by The Fury
              I dont agree with you there, it matters what graphics setting you are playing it on, if its high then it easily uses up more than a gig
              not true..... get a little bit of stuttering always... what settings doesnt matter... it came with the latest patch for me though...

Comment

check your ping..im on a routor sometimes i get a really bad ping and i studder and glitcch badly.

Comment

Try disabling VoIP and making sure your sound is in hardware mode.

Comment

i get some in different servers

Comment

Working...
                    X