I'm unclear on unlocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm unclear on unlocks

I am i corporal now (i'm sooo good ) And it asked me to unlock to more weapons (this is special forces). Why does it say F2000? Isnt the F2000 The gun that assault have if your USMC or SAS? Why would you waste a unlock on something you already have?

Also, i unlocked the spec ops weapon, and then the further SCAR one. But when i choose the weapon in a round, it dont come up! why not?

Re: I'm unclear on unlocks

you unlock the f2000 so u can use it in normal bf2 instead of the m16a2 or g3

Comment

Originally posted by alabama619

Also, i unlocked the spec ops weapon, and then the further SCAR one. But when i choose the weapon in a round, it dont come up! why not?
      Click the flashing arrow twice...

Comment

If you want to choose the new unlocks availible when the patch comes out you better steer clear of those 'to' (I guess you mean 2 as in two) unlocks you just received. The 2 free unlocks were meant to be used for those unlocks. Unless you don't want them in which case you will have to get another rank in roder to unlock them.

Comment

And BTW, the F2000 is in my opinion one of the allround best weapons in BF2 .

Comment

Just to stress the point:

the "special forces" guns you unlock (e.g. F2000) can only be used as unlocks in BF2. You cannot select them in SF.

This means that if you had every unlock in the game, you'd have two unlocks to choose from in BF2, but only one unlock in SF.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
              And BTW, the F2000 is in my opinion one of the allround best weapons in BF2 .
              I have to disagree, the AK101 and the AK47 are better. They do more damage, are just about as accurate, and they actually zoom in more with the ironsights. THe F2000 scope doesn't zoom in more than some iron sights, the AK101/47 ironsights actually zoom in MORE than the F2000 scope.

Comment

I prefer the wrench.. there is nothing sweeter then hitting a person up side the head with one.... errr Never mind thats in real life :|

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Jaxx
                  I prefer the wrench.. there is nothing sweeter then hitting a person up side the head with one.... errr Never mind thats in real life :|
                  Ya, it would be awesome if u could use all weapons for melee as last resort. The AK47 would be a great club, and the M-16 would fall apart, quite easily since it uses so much plastic. But then again, a nice LMG with a overheated barrel...:evil: :evil: :evil: :drevil: :drevil: :drevil:

Comment

eum, this might sound stupid, but since ive been away from BF2 for awhile, and just started playing again. im wondering, to be able to unlock F2000 i need to have BF2:SF and have G3 unlocked ?

cause i was sitting at an internet cafe, trying to figure it out, and while in BF2 i tried to find SCAR-L, cause i had an unlock to spare, couldnt find it.

so then i thought; "ah, i have to be in BF2:SF to be able to unlock them"

however i couldnt find it when i started BF2:SF either.

im probably not thinking right, and just missed some major point, but if someone could fill me in that would be great

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                    X