No announcement yet.

Not recording kills on support unlock.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not recording kills on support unlock.

As it says in title, my support kills are not being recorded. The points for the rounds are going up but not kills. I just recently unlocked the PKM and g36e. I don't have SF and a friend was kind enough to help me out, could that be causing issues? I'm missing close to 80 kills an maybe 40 deaths on the support stat in the last 48 hours. I only know this because they are both around 50 and haven't budged. I honestly haven't checked if my medic kills are going up are not, they are a lot higher so it's I wouldn't notice at a passing glance. are the servers being weird recently and not updating like they should?

Any suggestions or ideas you all have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

- gummi

Re: Not recording kills on support unlock.

Come on, anyone? any thoughts?

Comment

Where are you checking your stats? BF2tracker...bf2s...bf2player?

BFHQ in the game is most accurate (updates fastest), but it is only updated once the server you play on sends stats to EA.

So its either A not updated
      or B server is messed up
      or C unranked server...

Comment

BF2S can be slow to update. Check your BFHQ after you log in.

Comment

I've checked at BFPlayer and BFTracker as well as BFHQ and they are all low. Over the past 2 days I've played several games purely as support getting around 20 kills and nothing significant is showing up. very weird. I think maybe the games I played yesterday could have been unranked but I don't see how as I never play on them. Thanks for the ideas and responses guys and if anyone else has other ideas please let me know.

- Unity

Comment

I once played on teh same server for a week and it was messed up during that week so I lost thousands of kills and a ton of awards....

Anyways I would just say its slow to update and in the future this belongs in teh support forum.

Comment

Working...
            X