Seeking advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking advice

Firstly, apologies if this has already been asked, I did a search but it brought nothing up.

I just wanted to ask, how do you deal with bunnyhoppers? I don't mean the ones who jump when you fire at them from a distance as that's just funny because it perfects your aim. No, I mean the ones who are in your face and jumping all over your screen.

Only solution I can come up with is using an auto-shotgun. But I'm not overly keen on AT and I haven't unlocked the jackhammer.

Any suggestions are welcomed

Re: Seeking advice

Just you wait my friend… In a week or so it will be a non issue….

Comment

Until the patch, easiest solution is to just use the nade launcher on them. If youre lucky theyll call you a noob. I like when that happens, that kind of irony is precious.

Comment

See the thing is you guys have all fallen under the same missconception..

FOR THE RECORD: Bunny hoping is not being removed in the patch..Jumping and shooting is...

So if they are bouncing infornt of you they just can not shot you. They will have to stop jumping to shot.

So do not get too excited...people will still be bouncing but it will be strictly a defencive move..Ok u guys undestand now..

I find if someone is jumping infront of me I step back to increase your distance..Then you have a better chance of hitting them IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by dblEdge
          Only solution I can come up with is using an auto-shotgun. But I'm not overly keen on AT and I haven't unlocked the jackhammer.
          Get the jackhammer. Once you do it will be dead bunnies. I didn't care for the engineer class much until I got that unlock. Now it is my favorite kit. The pump shotgun was powerful, but too slow. Sure the jackhammer has little range and is a slow reload, but it is awesome in close quarters. I've found it to be quite helpful when flag defending on tight maps (think about the hotel on Karkand).

Comment

Bunny hopping in someone’s face will be useless for the most part once the patch is released. As long as the other person can shoot straight you’re going to get owned. With all that hopping around when are you going to shoot back…

Anyone know if you can still use your knife while jumping.. If you can that will change things a bit...

Comment

Working...
            X