Sound Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound Problems

One day I was playing a song iTunes and all of a sudden it started making popping type of sounds. I then went on bf2 and it was the same popping sounds, but even worse when artillery hit or going in a vehicle. I was using my Creative I-Trigue 3400 and I then switched back to my orginal Altec Lansing's. It is still the same problem. I also reinstalled my sound drivers for my SoundMax Digital Audio. Help!

Re: Sound Problems

I had that, turned out to be a dodgy cable, wiggle them around and make sure there in and not loose

Comment

Sounds strange not had this before, just a suggestion but it sounds like static possibly from a loose cable in the back of your speakers or actual box where you control the sound/base. try pushing the cables in the back then check the back of your computer to make your your speakers are in properly, then you can check your sound card settings, on your desktop taskbar or in control pannel, but try testing different frequences etc.

Comment

I tried it with two different speakers and had the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulHarvestor
          I tried it with two different speakers and had the same thing.
          You could always check the hardware inside your computer, where the speaker wire connects through the back of your computer, check the port etc.

Comment

I was having a problem with sound this past weekend. I would fly jet or heli and sound was weak. What I forgot was last Fri i installed my Creative nano software on my PC. I reinstalled my sound card drivers and now the problem is gone.

Comment

Working...
            X