6600GT FPS Problem PLEASE HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6600GT FPS Problem PLEASE HELP!

Hey guys, i'm new to the Boards, and i need some help! I just bought a 6600gt AGP for my PC. It runs games like Doom 3 and F.E.A.R. great. Doom 3 runs at 60 FPS average on high. and F.E.A.R. about 55 average on medium according to the stress test.

Well, Its running BF2 like crap! (go figure). I know this card isn't a 7800 but i think i should be getting more than 23-30 FPS average. Sometimes it drops down to below 20 and hangs around there. I wasn't expecting this from a 6600gt.

I'm running a 2.5 P4, 1 gig of RAM, 6600gt. Something must be bottlenecking BF2 from performing well, because it runs other games great. I even tried lowering the resolution to 800x600, and putting the settings on low. I still get the same FPS! Horrible!!!! ROAR.

I have optimized my system and it runs smooth. I ran spy and adware checks, and cleaned it all out. Tried multiple drivers for the video card, updated the bios drivers. EVERYTHING was done. Hopefully one of you can help me out.

Thank alot in advance!!!

Re: 6600GT FPS Problem PLEASE HELP!

also get the ****ty fps when you're offline ???

Comment

yup same crappy FPS in single player. It doesn't make sense, because the fps doesn't change when i lower the settings.

Comment

Best to delete the cache folder I find when you alter the ingame settings.

Comment

Working...
        X