EA UK official servers last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA UK official servers last night

All my favorites we blanked out in RED and when I tried to join a server on the Internet list it wasn't giving out any details like ip, port and game details?

Re: EA UK official servers last night

that'll teach you to play on **** servers!

Comment

LOL, yeah I know, but I get a great ping of 14 and below on them and plus it's great for killing privates.

Comment

Thats funny because last night i had a great connection. I'm only on a 512k line which is tempromental to say the least because of the length of our phone line. My ping was sitting happy at 24

Comment

Nah ping was good it was just the were not showing any info about the server.

Comment

maybe they are being modified for patch or am i talking s**t here???

Comment

I played on the UK ones all night. Well all the 64 players ones. I had no issues except I avoided the one the BSF were dominating like the plaque.

Comment

might be a good idea to play on these servers to get meh basic knife and pistol badges :P

Comment

Im getting that with my clan server. Its up and running but it never shows that it is in favorites, always red and it doesnt connect when I click it so I have to join via IP manually each time.

Comment

Working...
                  X