requirments for Veteran Command Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• requirments for Veteran Command Badge

Acording to the requirments listed for the Veteran Command Badge(· 25 Minutes as Commander in 1 Round and 1,000 Global Commander Points) i should have received this award yesterday. I was credited with the points ( 107) and the gold star for first place. the round lasted for almost 1 hour and so satisfying the 25 min requirment and i had 971 command points prior to the round. is there some other requirment for thit badge that is not listed?

Thanks...

Re: requirments for Veteran Command Badge

You may receive it when you log back into BF2, that has happened to me before

Comment

Originally posted by toothmeat
      Acording to the requirments listed for the Veteran Command Badge(· 25 Minutes as Commander in 1 Round and 1,000 Global Commander Points) i should have received this award yesterday. I was credited with the points ( 107) and the gold star for first place. the round lasted for almost 1 hour and so satisfying the 25 min requirment and i had 971 command points prior to the round. is there some other requirment for thit badge that is not listed?

Thanks...
      The game seems to prefere the global requirements, in this case the 1000 command points, to be satisfied before the round starts. Personally I've gotten badges contrary to this, but it may not have been so lenient with you.

Comment

you need to have 1000 commander points before you start the round.

And actualy before you join the server, if you stay on the same server , the server won't recall your stats , so even if you get 1000 points and then play another round on that server, you won't get the badge, because for the server you don't have 1000 points (get it ?)

Also, the server don't actualy know your points, only thing that happens , when you reach a requirement for something in your global stats , the value of that badge changes, this is what the server gets from stats, if the value is 1 , you will be able to get the badge

Comment

Wrong, i got my expert com badge ingame. theory stands that its possible for him too.

Comment

MrBenis, what rombraft is saying is that you need to have 1000 points before you join a server, even if you stay in the same server after you get 1000 points, you need to disconnect entirely, or in some cases log out and log back in. i also got my expert commander badge in-game. but when ever i reach a requirement for an award i log out and log back in to be sure i am awarded it

Comment

Originally posted by MrBenis
              Wrong, i got my expert com badge ingame. theory stands that its possible for him too.

start reading before answering,

look at jonnysanchez his post also

Comment

Working...
              X