X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is Stats Padders Mean?? Im Noob

What Does Stat Padding Mean, I Know Im A Noob, But Just Asking

Re: What Is Stats Padders Mean?? Im Noob

look in the forums, google it u ARE a N()()B !!!!!
    *points and laughs*

Comment

Ya a nasty man

Comment

ive heard people call base rape/camping stat padding, but in actuallity stat padding is either using teamwork to damage then repair/heal or depleate ammo then rearm on one another, some stat padders actually use players of the enemy team to aid in this.

the first run in ive had with stat padding was with grenades and support. they threw thier nades and then rearmed, forevor. i tried to get them to tk me with those grenades to get them kicked, because vote kicking rarely works.

the second time was with a two teammates and one enemy, the enemys account was a temp account probobly because they died alot. one friendly killed, the other healed, forevor. only thing you can do about this one is kill the enemy before they can.

the best way to deal with these people is:

a) report them, when i googled it i got this http://bf2.strent.net/report.php but im sure theres better places to report, like ea or dice.

b) if the server isnt morons-ville, initiate a kick vote.

c) call or teamspeak a buddy, get them on the enemy team, and tell them over the phone where the stat padders are.

Comment

Working...
        X