X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniping Spots?

What Is The Best Areas For Sniping....here Is My Spot

Re: Sniping Spots?

is that sarcasm or are you just dumb? or maybe ur trying to be cool?

not working

*edit
    how about actually discussing the different maps and the reasons why you like or don't like a certain spot?

Comment

If youre going to pick a spot and not move around, its wise to choose one that doesnt leave your entire body exposed and easily visible. Find a bush or something.

Comment

Lol!
        Yeah, I was gonna say...
        That position looks a little exposed to me. Kinda obvious, no cover, no escape route... Well, I'm no sniper but if I was I would ask you if you really thought you were.

Comment

Shoot and move spot immediately. The sound in this game is absoloutely awesome, you pick someone up so easily once a shot has been fired, especially the M24 and M95. Even if you feel you haven't been picked up, it is wise to move everytime and keep a mine on your last position.

Sometime I intentionally stay in open spots so that people see me and then leave a mine there

Comment

Originally posted by reichertc2005
            What Is The Best Areas For Sniping....here Is My Spot
            Yeah thats a great addition to the sign, people wont notice him.

Comment

I'll enjoy looking for other idiots in spots like that from now on.

Comment

LoL if I'd see a sniper up there I wouldn't even bother shooting him with the rifle. I'd pull out my pistol and start shooting him in the butt.

But I think the basic idea of the spot is very good. The best spots are sometimes the most obvious ones. However, I prefer sniper spots at ground level. Never put yourself at a highly elevated position as a BF2 sniper.
                I keep outsniping snipers in bad positions with the g36. It doesn't seem right though, but I'll keep doing it as long as it is possible in this game.

Comment

i is the most obvious area as it may seem , yet i am usually not seen unless i can't get the kill then my possision is compromised

Comment

When playing as sniper I usually like to stay on the ground. Then you can snipe all the stupid snipers that put there head out over a ledge on a building. I love to do this in Warlord.

Comment

Working...
                    X