Vehicles still have pedestrian allergies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicles still have pedestrian allergies

Two times today I witnessed 3 examples of how BF2 vehicles are STILL lethal when stationary to foot-soldiers.

1st time: Two empty tanks were parked nose to nose on flat ground, there was a gap between them and I tried to jump through it - "FierceTeapot is no more"....

2nd time: On Mastuur I drive a Vodnik down to the MEC tank flag. I park it next to the fence and sit in the 50 cal gun in case the blackhawk appears, while being in the flagzone. Two guys from my side run into the back of my stationary Vodnik, both die and I get the TK. lol.. So I started off with -8, great.

Thankfully I ended that round with 50+, 1st place and a tank whore KDR.

Re: Vehicles still have pedestrian allergies

yeah that shit happens to me on wake in the beginning of the round. i run for the jet, get it about 70% of the time, and then even if im just sitting there, people jump into me and tk themselves.

then i just hover and wait for them to respawn, and then put a few bullets into their ass with my jet. haha.. thats always funny.

Comment

these guys gave u a tk because u got the jet before them and they are jealous

Comment

ya, happened to me yesterday. doesnt happen a lot tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankman0
          these guys gave u a tk because u got the jet before them and they are jealous
          yeah... i know.

whats always funny, if youre about to leave the server (getting tired of it etc) if you get a jet and someone tks you, just hover above the carrier, and go over a big group of people and just drop 2 bombs on them.... 15+ tks on people that tked you + kicked from server when you are bored of it = funny

Comment

People who get run over should just get

slaptard is no more.....

slaptard has been kicked for being a nobhead....

slaptard has been banned for excessiveness of being an A-hole

I have found a cure to these guys. Its been mentioned in another thread somewhere. Just ram the guy when hes in tank with a weakend humvee then he'll get punished for tK

Comment

they arent jealous, they are just ****ed that you got the plane

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                yeah... i know.

whats always funny, if youre about to leave the server (getting tired of it etc) if you get a jet and someone tks you, just hover above the carrier, and go over a big group of people and just drop 2 bombs on them.... 15+ tks on people that tked you + kicked from server when you are bored of it = funny
                So you enjoy being a **** and intentional tking like that? I can't count the number of pole smokers just like you we have perm banned for that ****.

Comment

To the original post, its to prevent the "park vehicle next to wall and jump in gap to get inside the solid building" glitches from BF42 and BFV. The game registers trying to get into space you cant fit in as an attempt at the exploit and takes the measure that should be applied. I.E. killing the attempted exploiter. Not a particular line of code per se, more along the lines of a failsafe in the physics.

Don't park so close. Bam, problem solved.

Comment

Working...
                  X