Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone miss the in vehicle music from BF:V?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone miss the in vehicle music from BF:V?

then there was "Fortunate Son" by Creedence Clearwater Revival

Comment

Originally posted by lAFo0l
      yea i miss those days flying in a huey as a door gunner shootin down people with your m60 well u were listening to jimmy hendrix
      jimi hendrix, sorry this is just one of my pet peeves. but yeah that ingame music was awesome. Welcome to the jungle biaaatch!!!!!

Comment

If you want music simply turn on a background program. I got sick of pubs throwing on the same thing over and over and over again. Also BFV never displayed the PSYOPS program in BFV properly which is where the speakers and such on the choppers really came from and the whole Chieu Hoi thing (from 63) where the vc that turned would be recorded asking their commrads by name to give up and other more twisted things. BFV just had mainly a load of **** gimmick. ;/

Comment

yeah i miss it....i used to love it when i was in a fighter chopper and spotted a sniper somehwhere.....i wouldn't kill him right away but would instead get lined up infront of him and fly down so that my chopper would come into his scope view....i would then put on the song "Nowhere to run" by Martha & The Vandellas.....

Nowhere to run to, baby
          Nowhere to hide
          Got nowhere to run to, baby
          Nowhere to hide

...they usally stand up and panic lol........1 shot from my chopper and it was all over for him

also used to do it to the last enemy guy left when they had no flags....hovering close to him doing taunts etc

Comment

Best thing about BFV was being able to pick up vehicles with choppers then drop them in the water LOL!!!!

Comment

I do. I used to love grabing a jeep and cruising through enemy bases until they eventually got me whilst blasting out the ride of the valkyries...

Comment

i only ever played fortunate son, bird song, i fought the law, and somebody to love

and ride of the valkyries but only when flying a transport huey

i remember when bfv first came out people said it was a complete pile but when you look back on it now it was one of the funniest games ever made. i loved the bouncing betty's. stuff this im reinstalling bf v

Comment

Originally posted by Samurai X
                  jimi hendrix, sorry this is just one of my pet peeves. but yeah that ingame music was awesome. Welcome to the jungle biaaatch!!!!!
                  I gotta ask.....What is your problem with Jimi? I'm not a huge fan, but I respect the music and his brief career.

Comment

Originally posted by DV8 Bucket
                    I gotta ask.....What is your problem with Jimi? I'm not a huge fan, but I respect the music and his brief career.
                    He was on about the spelling of Jimi, lAFo0l spelt it Jimmy

Comment

A little, I miss the radio chatter more.

Comment

Miss those days

Jumping onto a VC moped and blaring the tunes out - always made me chuckle, and seeing hueys fly overhead and hearing the tunes - classic.

Shame it added quite a bit of lag though, but was worth it imo!

Scort.

Comment

That and being able to choose between using the heavy or light skin, And out of each, which head to use.

I hate looking like a fat bastard as my favorite kits.

Comment

I sure as heck do! Anyone know if you could edit this into a file somewhere? Me wove you wong time.

Comment

Working...
                            X