fraps prob.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fraps prob.

i dl'ed a demo version first so i can get some cool sniping shots......but i double click on the icon and the loading mouse sign comes up but then nothing comes up?? any help?

Re: fraps prob.

no1 at all had this prob?

Comment

Nope, demo fraps worked fine for me.

Comment

it should come on on the system tray, if its set to start minimized. or you had the demo and you "got" the full version and thee are some registrys that prevent it from opening.

Comment

Ok i had the same problem as you. This is how i solved the problem:
          Download 'REGMON' it shows you what programs are useing the registry. Now run regmon.exe and it should come up with a screen with lots of programs running. Keep this running and now double click on FRAPs, you should now see lots of FRAPS stuff running thorugh the registry. Press CTRL+E to stop the searching so you can see all the registrys that FRAPS was using. Now find the registry the path which says HKLM\Software\Licenses\{lots of numbers} You may have more than one of these. I had 3. Now double click on each one and delete them. Keep regmon running and doubleclick on FRAPS
          now it should work!! Although i have found out that you must delete the keys everytime you open up FRAPS and you also must keep regmon running when using FRAPS. Hope this helps.

Comment

Fraps only works if you have the current version. Make sure you have the current version and it'll work fine.

Comment

Working...
            X