Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOW TO:unlock weapons for bf2sf ver.1.12 single player???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW TO:unlock weapons for bf2sf ver.1.12 single player???

uhhm guyz i just wanna know if there is a tool or something to unlock weapons for bf2sf ver1.12 single player pls help me thnx

Re: HOW TO:unlock weapons for bf2sf ver.1.12 single player???

I've looked around and don't believe there is a way to....at least that's what I've been able to gather from the other posts, there are ways for 1.0 and the demo but not 1.12 apparently...

Comment

, ah a bloke by the name of MasterCheifRules, from single player forums, wrote this tip below,(but writen by Valad Amloea) yes it is for the nornmal bf2, however you should be able to do the same, JUST MAKE SURE U MAKE BACK UPS, so i guess if u what SF mod u just follow the same path as below, but use the SF mod teams

Using the Unlocks in Singleplayer:

Thanks to Valad Amoleo for providing the info so I don't have to type it. tongue.gif

There is a way to edit the Objects_server file to change what weapons you use.

Its a messy way but at least you can change what weapons you use.

Open up objects server, then kits, then either Ch, MES or US. You'll see con files. Open up each one of those and change

ObjectTemplate.unlockLevel 1 to ObjectTemplate.unlockLevel 0.

I hope this helps, you'll only have the unlocked weapon. Remember to back-up the file so you can use the originals.

Comment

Just play the damn game. Unlocking weapons is another incentive to play and is part of the reason why playing is fun.

Comment

Just play the damn game. Unlocking weapons is another incentive to play and is part of the reason why playing is fun.
          well pal i got a lot of guns unlocked when playing online!
          but in singleplayer i cant use them!!!

you tell me why is that ??????

edit: well you havent told me yet!!!

Comment

I think it has to do with using a different profile for offline play. Of course your unlocks only work in the profile you use on line, the problem is you can't use that profile when you don't have an Internet connection. There needs to be a way of using your on line profile offline. The developers should have thought of that, it's gets boring if you can't use your unlocks when your not on line.

Comment

Originally posted by smooth5555
              I think it has to do with using a different profile for offline play. Of course your unlocks only work in the profile you use on line,
              Even using an online profile does not let you use unlocks in SP. The unlocks can only be used on a client connected to a dedicated server unless you use a mod such as this one: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56694 . You can also mod the kits yourself as Karate hand describes. For anything SP/coop related you really need to read the BFSP forums: http://battlefieldsingleplayer.plane...p?showforum=23 .

Comment

Originally posted by Karate hand
                , ah a bloke by the name of MasterCheifRules, from single player forums, wrote this tip below,(but writen by Valad Amloea) yes it is for the nornmal bf2, however you should be able to do the same, JUST MAKE SURE U MAKE BACK UPS, so i guess if u what SF mod u just follow the same path as below, but use the SF mod teams

Using the Unlocks in Singleplayer:

Thanks to Valad Amoleo for providing the info so I don't have to type it. tongue.gif

There is a way to edit the Objects_server file to change what weapons you use.

Its a messy way but at least you can change what weapons you use.

Open up objects server, then kits, then either Ch, MES or US. You'll see con files. Open up each one of those and change

ObjectTemplate.unlockLevel 1 to ObjectTemplate.unlockLevel 0.

I hope this helps, you'll only have the unlocked weapon. Remember to back-up the file so you can use the originals.

for some reason this will not work for me with 1.22

i had to change the load out section of each .con file for the weapon i wanted

Code:
                ObjectTemplate.addTemplate RUPIS_Baghira
                ObjectTemplate.addTemplate wrench
                ObjectTemplate.addTemplate at_mine
                ObjectTemplate.addTemplate USHGR_M67
                ObjectTemplate.addTemplate kni_knife
                ObjectTemplate.addTemplate UnlockMECEngineer
                ObjectTemplate.addTemplate UnlockMECEngineer2
                ObjectTemplate.addTemplate sasrif_mp7
                ObjectTemplate.addTemplate ParachuteLauncher
                you can pretty much add any weapon you want, including xpack, and EF weapons
                you can add things from other kits as well, like replacing the claymore with a medic pack, or give the engineer defillibrator instead of a wrench

you cant switch out items for other rifles though, unless you edit the tweak file for the weapon you want
                eg: you cant have to inventory item 3's in the kit, like two rifles

actually now that im thinking about you might be able to, the c4 and detonator are both inventory 5's arent they?

anyways some screen shots

Comment

Originally posted by Warm Pudgy
                  actually now that im thinking about you might be able to, the c4 and detonator are both inventory 5's arent they?
                  Detonator doesn't have its own itemIndex; it's just the altFire option for the C4 item.

Comment

fixed them there screen shots to not be so big

but yea i tried it last night
                    it wont let you have two rifles in a kit unless you edit the index number of the weapon

Comment

Working...
                    X