Can Anything Be Done ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Anything Be Done ?

I've seen my range of morons in this game, everything from people who get under my jet or use the M95 to shoot me out or people who won't move infront of my tank or blow me up on purpose, We've all seen them all but I am curious what can we do ?

I find the most agitating are the people who abuse you during commanding. I met one such person today, I am aware threads such as this end up in the vault but I'm seeing if there anything we can do.

Name: Airbrusher. Xtra Ranked Karkand Only 18:40 +10 GMT.

I'd seen him commanding for the past few rounds, maybe about 4 or 3. So in the next round I apply for commander. Wow. He gets angry. At first he teamkilled me, a few times. After he started to through flashbangs and I am curious why Ea allowed the Flash effect in the command menu. Anyway he continued to flash me and kill me, I being unable to command for pretty much the whole round. So what the hell, I let him command seeing I can't command like this. He had I squad and I joined it telling him he should stop. But he still continud to teamkill me. What can I do ? I am currently reporting it to the Xtra forums as their servers are not admined much at all, and their forums provide little attention.

Screenshots:

Thankyou for listening as I feel the need to vent some anger.

Re: Can Anything Be Done ?

If only we could patch jerks out of the game.... Hmm, there's an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Demize99
      If only we could patch jerks out of the game.... Hmm, there's an idea.
      That can't be very hard - what, maybe a few If..Then statements?

Comment

There's not a whole lot that can be done except what you have already said. If it's some random server however, I would just go all out and tk the bastard till he leaves the server. You could have taken his kit, given yourself a supply crate and then thrown infinte flashbangs in his direction. Not that it's a nice thing to do but sometimes you have to take the E-law into your own hands.

Comment

Originally posted by ||bfa||variable
          That can't be very hard - what, maybe a few If..Then statements?
          I wouldn't trust software to make those kinds of decisions. It would be nice if we could send demo/video/picture evidence to DICE for evaluation so these jerks can be removed.

Comment

I didn't want to do it back to him because it makes me just as bad as him. I wish there was a way to just kick the out. I've reported on the server forums but at the best, he probably wont get banned and if he does, it wont be for long so he'll come back to annoy everyone once more.

As long as there is a human interface, this guys will live.

Comment

Surely if you keep punishing him, the TK punish system will do its job and remove him from the server?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Shpox
                I didn't want to do it back to him because it makes me just as bad as him. I wish there was a way to just kick the out. I've reported on the server forums but at the best, he probably wont get banned and if he does, it wont be for long so he'll come back to annoy everyone once more.

As long as there is a human interface, this guys will live.
                That's why my solution is the only solution 99% of the time. Dunno why everyone has to be "moral" when it comes to game issues like this. It's not like your murdering someone for sleeping with your wife or whatever. I've been in many situations where I had to fight fire with fire to silence an idiot. Most of the time these punks will leave the server when they see that they can't take what they give. In your mind you may think that it makes you as bad as him, but you are really only stooping to his level for a negligible amount of time in the grand scheme of things. He's probably a professional jerk that's hellbent on ruining everyones game and you giving him the pwnasaurus rex for one game is probably gonna tick him off just as bad as the poor guys that he harasses.

Comment

I agree with bitvomit - street justice. someone should put together a hit list for these idiots. I have to admit that I have spent hours chasing down TK's in all the BF series. Post a link to CyberLynchMob or something like that. And maybe put up a bounty. I would join that kind of clan. By the way, I am actually pretty passive. but that stuff gets to me. treat others the way you wanted to be treated and all that.

mahalo

Comment

Originally posted by HicRic
                    Surely if you keep punishing him, the TK punish system will do its job and remove him from the server?
                    Not every server has punish enabled. Not only that but even more servers do not kick for racking up a large number of TK's. I've been to many servers where there was the obligatory five or six guys at the bottom of the scores list with scores in the negative hundreds. You can tell right away what base NOT to spawn it when you see this. Just pathetic.

Comment

Try being Commander on a Aircraft Carrier and then some **** pushes you into the water.

Comment

Drop Arty on him that will stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by PunisherUK
                          Try being Commander on a Aircraft Carrier and then some **** pushes you into the water.
                          The waters actually the best place to command from imo. Jump off the carrier on the side facing away from the rest of the map and no one will ever bother you for the remainder of the game. Gotta love it when someone pushes you off the top of a roof when you're sniping though. I can laugh at that crap all day long when it happens to me.

Comment

Well the servers are great by a lack of admin support is proved.
                            Look at this pic I got from playing a few mins ago. I remeber this guy named spiffled, I have screenshots of him bothering me as commander again and bothering other commanders, He's well known for his idiocy and he showed up today after a long time on being on the server. I rememeber him and a lot of players do, TK and such and pushing you into the dead zone as commander a while ago and hes done it to a few people.

Anyway look at his mighty entrance:

Get rid of these idiots, Get rid of them all.

Comment

If you're commander can't you just spawn at a different spot to this idiot or get in a vehicle and drive off somewhere more secluded?

Comment

Working...
                              X