X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro Force BFHQ screen shots !

visit the news from BFX.tw

Re: Euro Force BFHQ screen shots !

ah yes, looks very very nice...seems my fav kit, the medic, will be using the FAMAS, nice, very nice

Comment

Originally posted by sd25kc
      nice find! isit me or does the p90 look a tad to big, might just be the way the soldier is holding it?

Comment

oooh the AWP looks so sexy compared to the bloody m95, they all look good tbh.

Comment

Great stuff. I like the look of the soldiers and weapons, very neat.

Seems more and more info in trickling out of EA and DICE currently, dare I say that the patch and booster may come sooner rather than later?

Comment

now i feel like buying it!

Comment

Freakin awesome.

HK53 will rule.

And the HK21 looks awesome but I dont like the way he is holding it.

Also, lmao @ L85A2, **** gun in real life not to mention really ugly, even without the horrible looking grenade launcher. I will fee sorry for anyone who uses that.

Comment

Originally posted by Daz
                Freakin awesome.

HK53 will rule.

And the HK21 looks awesome but I dont like the way he is holding it.

Also, lmao @ L85A2, **** gun in real life not to mention really ugly, even without the horrible looking grenade launcher. I will fee sorry for anyone who uses that.
                Have you ever used the SA-80 (L85) series in real life?!? That weapon is great, especially with the SUSAT!!!!

Unless you've used it, don't flame it. If it was soooo **** why do the British Army use it? Fool!

Comment

yes looks nice,should be fun!

Comment

Originally posted by D_Lusted
                    Have you ever used the SA-80 (L85) series in real life?!? That weapon is great, especially with the SUSAT!!!!

Unless you've used it, don't flame it. If it was soooo **** why do the British Army use it? Fool!
                    Agreed anyway back on topic i cant see the dam pics there not loading :-( .

Comment

Originally posted by D_Lusted

Yes it was the A1 that had problems with the smallest bit of dirt screwing it up, this was sorted on the A2. Other than that it is more accurate and easier to maintain than the standard american rifles.

Comment

yeah definitely looks tempting for me to spend more $ on EA

Comment

The only problem I have with the L85A2 (SA80) is that it's in 5.56 calibre. Accuracy, reliability, all good, but I want a heavier cartridge! :evil:

Gimme 7.62 any day of the week. One round and they're down. But since the armoury won't give me anything like an M14, the SA80 will do nicely...

Oh, and the swines won't give me the damn grenade launcher to play with on the range.

Looking good for the Euros though, like the look of Support, Sniper and Assault! Good find matey...

Comment

Originally posted by ProfLiebstrom
                            Yes it was the A1 that had problems with the smallest bit of dirt screwing it up, this was sorted on the A2. Other than that it is more accurate and easier to maintain than the standard american rifles.

A1 was fine as long as you looked after it and cleaned it enough, like any good soldier should, unfortunatly it got a bad rep from the pricks that don't know how to service their own personal weapon that got spread amongst the press.

It works fine from the Artic to the jungles in Brunei.

Very accurate, and easy to bring to bare on the enemy. Excellent when used in FIBUA situations due to it's small size.

However I'd take the Steyr AUG any day.

Comment

that looks great, thanks OP

Comment

Working...
                              X