Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Stuff

Some funny things that happened today in BF2:

Grenade Mishaps. There's nothing quite like priming a nade, cocking back, jumping and throwing - sneezing - and plunking it right on your squad leader. For some reason, they don't find that very forgivable. However, it is a great way to demonstrate that indeed, I can throw like a nincompoop.

Rocket Antics. I really feel bad for the poor sucker who ate my Eryx. My SL had called out a tank over the VOIP, and I had primed my Eryx. I jack-in-the-boxed out of the corner, firing the rocket- and some poor player bounds around the other corner, only to eat a point blank rocket. I'd imagine that right then, he was yelling about "rocket noobs" and "point-blank Eryx ********". It really wasn't intentional.

The other piece of rocket madness was the accidental critical hit. I had framed up the M1A2 (same one, actually), and let fly. Well, the driver must have smacked the bail button when he heard tone, because he materialized about two feet infront of my speeding delivery of joy. POOMF. The tank, however, was perfectly fine, so I have to give him credit for a dedicated defense. He was willing to human shield his own vehicle.

Finally, there is the matter of bunny packs. I was recently sniping in Mashtuur, and I spied a squad. Picking the medic, I dropped my M24 crosshairs onto his head and let one loose. To my credit, I plowed him dead, but what happened next was the great part: the entire squad, in unison began to hop about. As soon as that shot rang out, there were five guys bounding and proning and spinning and spraying fire in all directions. I never got a second hit in that madness, but I did get to witness the first Bunny Pack in a game. They were maneuvering as a squad, but constantly airborne. Man, to think of what the Army is losing in training. All you have to do to not get hit is bound about like a lunatic. Instant invincibility.

Anywho, have a good night.

Re: Funny Stuff

Today I had the honor of throwing a grenade at an enemy, and killing him, and the teammate that instantly spawned as the grenade hit the ground. Of course this is met with an instant punish. Later on gulf of oman, I tore up US armor with su34 guided missiles yet still managed to get a few TKs despite accurately nailing threats throughout the round. Then I had a great pilot in the Z10 on Dragon Valley and maybe 40 kills before I got kicked when the TK punishers finally caught up with me and ended my fun. A real ****er. Also sucks cuz the last time I got kicked I was having another great chopper round.

Collateral damage happens.

I guess the moral of the story is, don't play on the same server all morning long lest PAGE DOWN ruin the times when you actually have a great vehicle crew.

Comment

Working...
    X