All about fun or reality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All about fun or reality

Seems kinda funny to me that people who are spawn camping are the same people saying " I don't want realistic weapons it ruins the game". What ruins the game is spawn camping. Not giving the other team a chance to spawn in safely without being cut down by a tank,plane ,vodnik,hummer camping over the last spawn or non-capturable spawn. If we had realistic weapons just how many people would wait for a plane at a runway When theres a sniper looking over the area.It's not a game when you spawn in and get killed in the first 2 seconds. That is non sportsmen like. Would you take a gun to the zoo to go hunting? Not very sportsmen like. It's all about fun...

Re: All about fun or reality

Originally posted by GSG9xSNIPER
    Seems kinda funny to me that people who are spawn camping are the same people saying " I don't want realistic weapons it ruins the game". What ruins the game is spawn camping. Not giving the other team a chance to spawn in safely without being cut down by a tank,plane ,vodnik,hummer camping over the last spawn or non-capturable spawn. If we had realistic weapons just how many people would wait for a plane at a runway When theres a sniper looking over the area.It's not a game when you spawn in and get killed in the first 2 seconds. That is non sportsmen like. Would you take a gun to the zoo to go hunting? Not very sportsmen like. It's all about fun...
    What's point are you trying to make?

{WP}Paas

Comment

I think he's trying to make the point that hes a newb and he doesn't realize that there is more than 1 spawn point.

Comment

Originally posted by WhardieJones
        I think he's trying to make the point that hes a newb and he doesn't realize that there is more than 1 spawn point.
        I don't think he needs you to speak for him. Especially when you do the "Bang-Up" job you just did.

{WP}Paas

Comment

Originally posted by {WP}Paas
          I don't think he needs you to speak for him. Especially when you do the "Bang-Up" job you just did.

{WP}Paas

Agreed, *******.

Comment

GSG9xSNIPER

I agree with you, its so stupid when its an intense match and someone spawns camps. Gives you no chance to try to get another base (if your losing) which totally takes the fun out of the game.

Comment

i really really dont understand what your trying to say....

Comment

i mean if someone if camping, then you have a low chance of actually leaving the base to go to another base, because you will be killed right away. Hope that clarifies it

Comment

Working...
                X