Recent Unlocks & SF Unlocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Unlocks & SF Unlocks

Today I bought and installed Special Forces (Yes, I am hopelessly behind). I haven't had much of a chance to play it yet, as work comes first ... but there seems to be a possible problem. It was my understanding that with SF you get more unlocks according to the amount of rank you have. I've entered and exited BF2 a couple times now with no luck on the unlock 'screen' that usually pops up. The only thing that is there is the incessent and annoying 'Europeans' advertisement. Also, on the same note, I never received the unlocks that were recently discovered or given to us for the new booster. Has anyone had this same problem?

As of right now it seems to me that I SHOULD have quite a few unlock choices ... yet, I have none.

Re: Recent Unlocks & SF Unlocks

Have you played SF or just vanilla BF2?

Comment

You have already unlocked a bunch of weapons http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userawdsta...9487&bfmodid=0
      5 of them to be exact. The special forces weapon unlocks are 2nd teir unlocks which can only be unlocked if you have the first unlock.

Such as you need the G3 unlocked before you can get the F2000

It looks like you have only played 1 round of SF and your score was 1.... go play some more.

Comment

Ahhhhhh .. ok, thanks there BadLizzard for clearing that up. I was under the impression that you automatically get more unlocks just for buying the game, but apparently that is not the case eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Mocetuzoma
          Ahhhhhh .. ok, thanks there BadLizzard for clearing that up. I was under the impression that you automatically get more unlocks just for buying the game, but apparently that is not the case eh?
          Yea, I believe you have to complete one round of playing in SF before any unlocks appear..and the SF unlocks will only appear in normal bf2.

Comment

Working...
          X