X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mexican Army

All this prejudice... All this is so stupid
    I am not Mexican, but this is disgusting.

l me with thier takilia and sumbraros.
    You mean tequila and sombreros, don't you?

Comment

You could have a go at taking the p*ss out of the Irish Army, you know guiness bombs etc.

But hey it all depends on people sense of humour etc. Just look at the Cartoons of Mohamed issue in Europe at the moment.

Guess they * would be a little angry if Monty Python converted Life of Brian to be about Mohammed wouldnt they.

Comment

Alright, of course i am locking this thread. But there a few things i need to say so people will know what exactly will happen.

The person who started this thread obvious never intended this thread to become what it is now. However some of you, probably not old enough to know that it's always better to think twice before participating a discussion like this, said some things that are highly inappropriate. Making such remarks are against Code of Conduct Section B, parts 5 & 6 (CoC). Whoever made those comments will recieve a penalty ranging from a written warning to a 1 week ban depending on the context of their post.

I am extremely busy right now, and it looks like a lot of people are involved, so i am just locking the topic, but i assure you that when i have time, i will deal with everyone who made racist, abusive, discriminatory comments.

You might be racist, you might hate mexicans, you might be a Nazi, i don't care. What i do care is, you can not say things that are offensive, racist, abusive, etc towards other minority groups in this forum.

Comment

Working...
        X