annoying minimap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• annoying minimap

has anyone got a fix for the annoying minimap. everything has a different size. and none of them i like.

Re: annoying minimap

N adjusts the zoom level

Comment

im aware ok N.

im wondering of more of a permanent way.

Comment

buy bigger or smaller screen?

hehehe

Comment

no what he means is that sometimes when you die or somethin.. sometimes even randomly.. your minimap changes zoom automatically.. it happened after the patch and its freakin annoyin...

Comment

yes its is vary annoying:cussing: :cussing: :censored: :wall:

Comment

Your minimap changes zoom automatically when you enter/leave tanks, jets, choppers. etc..

Is this what you mean?

Comment

If you commo-rose on a ladder the map always zooms out max, then u gota press n 4 times to put it back to normal, I prefered it the old way before it was patched

Comment

Yeah I don't like it thinking it knows how you want the zoom level to be.

Comment

But surely it just remembers the zoom level that you used for that particular vehicle?

If it changes it's because the last time you were in that jet for example you had a different zoom level selected.

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
                      Your minimap changes zoom automatically when you enter/leave tanks, jets, choppers. etc..

Is this what you mean?
                      ya

But surely it just remembers the zoom level that you used for that particular vehicle?

If it changes it's because the last time you were in that jet for example you had a different zoom level selected.
                      sure if it were that simple. but its not. anytime u restart bf2. its all reset.

i thought maybe the settings are in a .ini file or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X