• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Medal, New Rank ICONs and BF2:Euro Force collect limited card

See this

I'll post the Euro Force BFHQ screen shots tomorrow
    stay tuned

Re: New Medal, New Rank ICONs and BF2:Euro Force collect limited card

Sweet. Now If they can pull off 1.2 and the euro force booster i doubt i'll be playing much else for a while.

You have to admit its getting better. A little better all the time.

Comment

so there are 10 new ranks...

Comment

Notice how both Brigade general and Major General have the same "next rank"

Major general = Brigade general with all expert badges ?!? maybe

On the other hand an earlier post here suggested that it's all about points

Comment

Originally posted by NoseKi||s
          Notice how both Brigade general and Major General have the same "next rank"

Major general = Brigade general with all expert badges ?!? maybe

It depends on how mant badges , medals you've got

that means U gotta collect all the badges to be promoted to specific rank

Comment

we actualy already knew this, also I don't speak chinees

Comment

Sumtins rong wit dat page thingy.
              It all wroten in da funnies speaks 'n stuffs.
              Wut it says does?

Comment

Ditto.....care to translate? And wtf is that little card all about?

Comment

Originally posted by sd25kc
                  It depends on how mant badges , medals you've got

that means U gotta collect all the badges to be promoted to specific rank

Its in german or something have got any links to any english websites

Comment

Originally posted by deadman2312
                    Ditto.....care to translate? And wtf is that little card all about?

translate:

our colleague of http://bfx.tw/, the biggest tw community, mailed us the new ranks for BF2:euro force. we will add later how to reach the ranks.
                    and now some images of the BF2:EF Key Card and an image of the dvd-package, how it will be shipped in asia and will be looks similary in europe

==== ===== ======== ========= ========== ========

The little card is BF2:EF collect limited (1000 pcs.)

It's just for collection or someone who have no credit card to order online in Taiwan , like teens

Comment

I can tell there are new ranks, but I can't read AZN, therefore I don't know what it says.

Comment

See this

I'll post the Euro Force BFHQ screen shots tomorrow
                        stay tuned
                        Isn't that box in that link BF2 or is it a add on pack.

Comment

translate:

our colleague of http://bfx.tw/, the biggest tw community, mailed us the new ranks for BF2:euro force. we will add later how to reach the ranks.
                          and now some images of the BF2:EF Key Card and an image of the dvd-package, how it will be shipped in asia and will be looks similary in europe

==== ===== ======== ========= ========== ========

The little card is BF2:EF collect limited (1000 pcs.)

It's just for collection or someone who have no credit card to order online in Taiwan , like teens

thank you for posting that. so will the cards be available here in the US as well?

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
                            we actualy already knew this, also I don't speak chinees
                            Seems you don't have a grasp of English either.

Comment

Perty!!LOL!!!! It would be nice if it's already in my hand...anyway, I hope I can get one of those limited packs...I like that kind of Sh*t...

Euro forces!!!! Here I go!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......

Comment

Working...
                              X