Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did any of you BF2 Players ever play Tribes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did any of you BF2 Players ever play Tribes?

Just out of curiosity... how many bf2 players were originally Tribes players. Just it strikes me as that Battlefield (all series) are so similar in game play to the Tribes Series. Altho a little more cut down in all. As BF2 seemed and sounded to be alot like Tribes 2, the whole online community etc... Which T2 had.

So come on dont be shy... Which of you used to or still do play the old Tribes games?

(Tribes Vengeance doesnt count... we all know why and if you dont then you obviously didnt play Tribes 1 or 2)

If your keen on getting back into the old Tribes game, im starting up a site dedicated to Tribes 1 & 2... www.tribalfield.com its still in dev but hey if anyone wants to help out and give tribes a Medics Magic Defibrilator :P

Re: Did any of you BF2 Players ever play Tribes?

I played Tribes 2 not the first 1, was introduced to the 2nd one by my friends

Comment

I played Tribes Vengeance

I thought it was ok too. Shame it died pretty soon after I got it off ebay for £10.

I did have Tribes 2, when I downloaded it for free from Gamespy. I lost the key for it though, and now they've stopped issueing them. Or, at least the last time I checked the had.

Comment

I never played tribes, but I did play earthseige and starseige, both were fun games.

Comment

Working...
        X