How stupid do people get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How stupid do people get?

So, I was playing Masthuur city as MEC, when I suddently saw a guy standing there like a moron, so I decided to knife him, but he saw me, and then, it happened, what has NEVER EVER happened before to me in BF2, HE RETURNED AGAINST ME WITH KNIFE!

So there we were, jumping around trying to stab eachother, when a friend of his drops by and looks at us, I thought I was about to be shot, but you know what, he pulled out his knife and charged me aswell.

So there we were, 3 guys jumping around with knifes, and you know what happened next? A guy from my side comes, so I though, fine let him join the knifing aswell, but instead of doing that he used his trusty grenade launcher and killed all of us, including me, his teammate....

Re: How stupid do people get?

Originally posted by PBAsydney
    So, I was playing Masthuur city as MEC, when I suddently saw a guy standing there like a moron, so I decided to knife him, but he saw me, and then, it happened, what has NEVER EVER happened before to me in BF2, HE RETURNED AGAINST ME WITH KNIFE!

So there we were, jumping around trying to stab eachother, when a friend of his drops by and looks at us, I thought I was about to be shot, but you know what, he pulled out his knife and charged me aswell.
    i love it when this happens .... feels like theres some kind of unwritten rule, its just good manners.

Its happened to me a few time playing as a sniper, i've been about to stab someone, or about to be stabbed myself, when you turn around and pull out the knife and then start dancing around like your having a fit trying desperately to land the first crucial blow ..... usually ends up being decided by a fatal blow to the arse cheek or something like that!

Comment

Ahh, pity... it's happened to me once that I met another AT guy who was just as bad as me. After wasting our DAO's I took out a knife by mistake instead of the pistol and he did too !

We had just circled each other once when he was sniped !

At least it wasn't the GL though...

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney

So there we were, 3 guys jumping around with knifes, and you know what happened next? A guy from my side comes, so I though, fine let him join the knifing aswell, but instead of doing that he used his trusty grenade launcher and killed all of us, including me, his teammate....
        Eh. I would have dropped to one knee and shot both OpFor. Then asked you what in the hell you were doing.

Although blowing you up was completely unacceptable.

{WP}Paas

Comment

this remembers me what I have had some day ,

I spot a sniper, I think, hmm, lets kill him with the pistol , I draw my pistol, he spots me, and he takes his pistol, then our clip run out, so we took our knives, started to knife eachother, after a min or so, I just couldn't kill him with the knife and he just couldn't kill me with the knife I got bored, so I pulled out my AK and mowned him down

Comment

Once I saw a teammate trying to knife someone, I shot the enemy once but then decided I'll let my teammate knife him. that was a WRONG move, cause while I was watching them i got shot in the back :P
            Always kill them!

Comment

Working...
            X