I do look at ranks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do look at ranks

When playing BF2 , I wach more and more who has wich rank .

For example, when getting in a chopper, gunner comes in , I look at his rank ,
    When joining a squad, I look at the guy his rank first,
    When sticking up to some guy, to give support and stuff to take some flag, I look at his rank .

Why ?

well, lately there are so many retards in tha game, as I said in another topic, gunners who can't hit anything and don't see half of the enemy's , guys who don't know what you mean and stuff, ....

But when you have somebody with a high rank with you, they know very fast what the plan is, because they know the maps very well, they know what to do, they know how to shoot, etc.....

I am not saying, someone with a high rank is therefore a fact that he is a better player, but it does mean he has more expierience and knows his maps and there tricks better then others.

this is just so in most cases, offcourse not always, some days ago I joined a squad with 3 sergeant majors, and they sucked hard .

But I do say,MOST (not all) high ranked players, are the better players to play with, with all the critics on the stat system, actualy it works just fine .

Re: I do look at ranks

I definately find it true for chopper gunners, I dont fly much but jesus its incredibly frustrating with a bad gunner.

Comment

Off topic i know but as your talking about gunning in the heli what the hell. Since the new patch ive been having murder firing the tv missles 50% of the time the things just wont fire is there a bug or glitch i dont know about or is it just me.

Comment

Originally posted by 18zulukiller
        Off topic i know but as your talking about gunning in the heli what the hell. Since the new patch ive been having murder firing the tv missles 50% of the time the things just wont fire is there a bug or glitch i dont know about or is it just me.
        There is definitely something wrong with choppers' guided missles.

Not sure if having a bad pilot/copilot in a bomber is worse than in a chopper.

Comment

I agree with you 100% rombaft, if I am for some reason alone in a chopper and go back to helipad to pick up a gunner, I usually let the guy with the higher rank get in.

Comment

it is true there is a bug with the guided misile, not 50% of the time but it happens ,
            Also there is the bug of not beeing able to put the cockpit view away again.

but I am not talking about choppering alone here, also joining up squads, folowing a guy to tha action, ....

Comment

Working...
            X