Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is the patch coming tomorrow or after Euro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is the patch coming tomorrow or after Euro?

And isnt Eruo delayed for weeks or something, same goes for the patch ??

Re: So is the patch coming tomorrow or after Euro?

both are delayed, reason is because they are working on some new bugs that were recently found, along with the old time hated red/blue tag bug.

Comment

Originally posted by raceacontari
      both are delayed, reason is because they are working on some new bugs that were recently found, along with the old time hated red/blue tag bug.

gee, it only took em what..??.... 6 months ??

Comment

sush. its going to be freaking gr8. stop complaining and hope they will work for their loving fans. wait.... ALL I HEAR IS CRY CRY CRY.. sorry.

when it comes out i will be happy. i just kinda wanna know when to hope for its arival and start teh DLing

Comment

wait when is it going to be relesed i had it marked on my calender is it delayed for weeks or months?

Comment

Originally posted by Dlab37
            wait when is it going to be relesed i had it marked on my calender is it delayed for weeks or months?
            See "Community Update 1/31/06" on the front page. Patch has been delayed a couple of weeks.

Comment

They are currently saying second half of February. I'm hoping for teh 24th

Comment

Originally posted by Linus
                gee, it only took em what..??.... 6 months ??
                lol...I know...I know...

Comment

Yay! the second half of feburary! Thats when I get my new rig

I just hope they dont keep delaying it.

Comment

I thought the release date was the 9th...?

Comment

Originally posted by PHPT
                      I thought the release date was the 9th...?

this was the planned date, but there is delay , the patch will be here in about two weeks .

Now, we have waited this long, we can wait another two weeks don't we .

And as I stated before, better to delay the patch and finish it correctly, then bringing an unfinished patch to us

Comment

unfinished, thats a good word to use. everything EA releases is unfinished. i hope for once they get it right. take 6months if you want, but as long as its finished.

Comment

I find nothing wrong about them delaying it. The fact that babies are crying left and right over it is hilarious.

That's fine, go ahead and pressure them into releasing an unfinished patch so that you'll have yourself and even buggier game, repeating the cry, cry, cry process for a new patch.

Just be patient.. it will get here eventually.

Comment

I for one can't wait to see what the frizbee c4 tossing newb tube jumping dolphin diving, prone spaming pu**ies will do when they have to learn to shoot oh happy day, this means that they will stop rapeing karkand.... OMG PLEASE hahahahha i hope that they make it right... it could take 2 days. or 2 months... do it right this time EA/Dice PLEASE!!!!!!! Then they will ph33r the power of the pistol snipers check the stats baby "bhn_recon" 560 and change in the world.. and climbing.. ...

5 rounds in the chest will drop anyone charging with the DAO-12 bring it on. RAW West Coast server / SAS server. everyday... from 5pm ish CST till midnight or later.

[pWa] BHN_RECON

"Though I be the lone surrivor... Rangers lead the way... HOOAH!"

Comment

Working...
                            X