1.12 patch issue - low resolution textures after patching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.12 patch issue - low resolution textures after patching

As the title suggests, after installing the 1.12 patch the textures in the game are all stuck at an extremely low resolution. Changing my graphics settings has no effect whatsoever (it's particularly noticable on the minimap, where it's just a blurry mess that barely hints at what used to be there pre-patch). My drivers are up to date (I'm running the latest Catalyst drivers for my Ati 9800pro, 128mb) and reinstalling the game entirely changes nothing. I looked around in several other threads here, and couldn't seem to find any solid information about this problem (clearing the texture cache doesn't help). Anyone know what to do about this?

Re: 1.12 patch issue - low resolution textures after patching

attach some pics.. but this is just part of the patch most likely, live with it. some of the graphics have gotten "somewhat" worse.

Comment

Here's a few pics, taken at my regular settings with everything medium aside from dynamic shadows disabled and 2x AA on. This is a pretty steep drop from the earlier versions of the game at the same setting. Did they really cripple it this much?

Comment

seems like an issue, try turning up to all max settings and SSing them just incase.

Comment

Working...
        X