This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a look at 1.2 patch video...

I don't think I'm going to like the GL much....

And yes, you can throw C4! There is a ? on it so we shall see when it comes out...

Re: Take a look at 1.2 patch video...

Old news seen it and its and alpha version so I hope the heli's aren't going to be like that.

Comment

Well at least the C4 is fixed, no detonator bug.

Other than that...choppers are gonna be completely owned...1 hit kill tank...(ok so that may make sense in real life, but in real life you can't move the tank turret that fast)

50 cals taking down choppers in about 5 seconds....

Gl....omg Im not gonna be able to stand that....if they are going to make it bounce if its so close then they should raise explosion radius.

Comment

Aircraft in the current BF2 are WAYYYY overpowering..

You get a couple good pilots on one team, and its all shew wrote for the
        other team... especially in lopsided maps like WAKE... that map is a total
        disgrace.. I did a little study in 10 games of wake, and found that the
        defending team ends up having a 60 ticket advantage by the time the
        attacking team gets a onland spawn point.. When you play on some
        servers with only 100 or 200 tickets it makes for a sure loss for the attackers.
        DICE should use their brains when they design maps.. or take a page from the
        authors of the custom maps.. they are soooo much better.. DICE just throws
        in some bases, a few buildings, bushes, and wa-la! they got a map, no thought
        of how it will actually play..

There are other games going to be released this year that are going to
        compete with BF2.. I hope those creators have learned from DICE's mistakes.
        I could have written better code, and Ive been out of that business for 10
        years.

Comment

While this video is old and was one of the first alpha versions things would have changed alot. About the c4 in that video, if you note he was playing single player go try chuck c4 in single player and you will see the bug doesn't exist and it's easier to throw c4.

Comment

It's actually pretty easy to hit a Mi-28 with a sabot round. Those things are large and sluggish; they're easy targets. In all fairness, the Mi-28 should be able to withstand at least one tank round without blowing up.

Comment

Dupe thread

Comment

Working...
              X