Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I used to like and recommend the =GzR= server... not so much now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used to like and recommend the =GzR= server... not so much now.

I'll keep this short.

Gulf of Oman. I was USMC, lots of =GzR= clanners on MEC. MEC owns uncappable and one other flag.

I notice that a lot of MEC players are standing around on the airfield, so I grab a DPV and start running them over 3 and 4 at a time. I do this a few times, and the =GzR= guys start telling me that I suck, and all I do is spawn camp.

Spawn camp? You mean like sit in a base with a tank and mow down people as they spawn before they have any chance of doing anything? Is that the same as driving a fragile vehicle through a base, running people over, and then leaving? =GzR= thinks so.

It takes 1 grenade or 1 rocket or 5 seconds in the FAV or 2 seconds with the Mi-28's gun to destroy a DPV - nevermind that a tank spawns there. They couldn't muster any of it. Apparently that's my fault.

Then I ran into one of their guys and he pops his knife, so I pull mine. A few seconds of dancing and he pulls his gun and shoots me in the head. Naturally, I call him a pu$$y, because such a dirty move is universally frowned upon and even admins should be called on it.

Then they banned me for Team Killing, because when a clan is already acting like a bunch of douchebags, they might as well lie a little too.

I used to recommend this server, particularly because of the administration. Forget that. Play somewhere else. I have to!

Re: I used to like and recommend the =GzR= server... not so much now.

Hmmm.. I guess I couldn't find anything. Oh well.

...but, yeah. This whole Base Camp kicking thing is getting out of hand. It seems people are just getting to the point of making up random house rules when they simply cannot compete.

...you're not another victim.

{WP}Paas

Comment

then play in the Clone server

Comment

I confirms that variable is a great player (in fact he is one of the best player i played against), as he got 27-11 with M-11-87 on Karkand.

Also I confirm that he isn't your typical smacktard.

Well variable, why not just join the TNT server? an underadmined server can work to your advantage sometimes, because no noob really wants to mess with a good player.

Comment

My clan scrim'd them a couple months back..

I was new to BF2... and I was new to the Admin Control..

I have ran servers for other games for years, so Im not inept..
          however, it was the first day or two of my BF2 server admin duties,
          and I was admittedly a noob admin..

Anyhow, I was having trouble restarting the game after we have
          all 'warmed up' with these GZR guys.. I couldnt get it workin right..
          The GZR guys laughed and gave me hell about it.. and NOT in a joking
          manner.. more like 'OMFG...NOOB..' type stuff..

After we played a game or two, I once again had trouble getting the
          damn server to switch maps.. and they again started with their
          insults.. so I kicked them all out and told them to f off..

I have played on their server a few times since then, wasnt anything
          special, but I do recall quite a few of their members being total ego
          trippers and a-holes..

For some reason, a lot of admins think they have some kind of power..
          hahahahahaha... there are 5000 servers on my list, chumps.. I can go
          to any of the other 4999 at any time..

btw, I was just kicked out of a server an hour ago for 'prone jumping'..
          When I came back in, I immediately hopped in a jeep and went to mow
          down the guy who banned me..when I missed him with the jeep, I hopped
          out and and started firing... the guy bunny and prone hopped like a little
          girl.. Thats hilarious...2 mins before he kicked me out for same thing..

Public servers in BF2 are quite the joke, if you ask me, its hard to find a
          good decent, honest game these days.. I mainly stick to my clans server
          which is private and pw'd but once in a while I go public, and I regret it
          every time.

Comment

'I called an admin a ***** and then he kicked me.'

That's quite the non-story, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by JarEme

Well, you know... thats the problem..

9 out of 10 admins I have seen have ego problems.. you whip up on em
              too bad, and zap, youre kicked... and this has happened to me A LOT.

And what makes it sad, is when it displays the reason on the screen why
              you got banned, they have to make up something, because they dont have
              a valid reason...

for instance, I have been banned for whippin up on admins on several
              occasions, and the reason the kick.ban screen says is 'high ping'..

yeah.. uh huh.

But, when I saw variables post, I knew exactly what he was talking
              about.. Another problem with the BF2 community is ego.. huge
              problem... "no way hes better than me..." "no way he got to me that
              fast" .... "no way he did this or that.." so you end up getting kicked..
              and the GZR clan are some good players.. some of them are very good..
              but they just couldnt handle the fact that I was whippin em on one game,
              where in the other 5 games they may have whipped me..

Comment

guess that is why I have seen you in our server
                you were quite a challenge

Comment

some people need to step out of their virtual world and realize that they are nerds with no life...

wait... that made no sense. some people just need killin

Comment

Heh heh heh, ah- I usually avoid servers with admins that feel as if they're a little too small in the bedroom department- so they rent a server and abuse whoever they can so they might at least feel big enough to compensate for their personal lives.

As with... admins referreeing knife battles? c'mon variable- it's not like the admins must zoom in on you and actually ref your knife-fights. Sure the server you played on was cheap; but hey- if a person decides to pull their gun out and shoot you, well... you should have done so yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Hu.Z_of_PLA
                      I confirms that variable is a great player (in fact he is one of the best player i played against), as he got 27-11 with M-11-87 on Karkand.

Also I confirm that he isn't your typical smacktard.

Well variable, why not just join the TNT server? an underadmined server can work to your advantage sometimes, because no noob really wants to mess with a good player.
                      Oh, I'm gonna. TNT is still on my short list.

Comment

Originally posted by JarEme

Not really. Admins have no excuse for being twats and then being angry when someone calls them on it.

Comment

Originally posted by TopGunGreg
                          guess that is why I have seen you in our server
                          you were quite a challenge
                          Which server is yours?

Comment

Originally posted by ||bfa||variable
                            Which server is yours?
                            sent you a PM

Comment

Working...
                            X