Good use for F2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good use for F2000

A few days ago I was saying I was disappointed with the F2000 because my MG36 feels more accurate. I have to retract partially my statement. I was playing on my account today with the M16 and trying out the GL. I never once noob tubed. I used it completely as intended for blowing up jeeps or ground troops at 25+m. When the choppers came by I found myself shooting at them and 2x, yes two times, I actually blew up the chopper! (I only played 3 maps so that's actually pretty good) A few other times I didn't blow it up but I did enough damage to kill 3-4 of the engineers inside and make the chopper retreat. There is nothing as funny as nading the blackhawk and watching people fall out of the side dead. I honestly think I may unlock the F2000 before the G36E because there are too many G36E's running around already imo but the GL provides a huge ammount of protection against jeeps and nading a chopper is just sweet. People were saying I was hacking cause I blew up the chopper from the ground but I wasn't AT, it was so cool.

Anyways, just my 2c, anyone else actually enjoy assault for things other than noob tube?

Re: Good use for F2000

You don't need the F2000 for grenade launchers, you have the M203 and the GP-25/30...

Comment

Other than the noob tube, I also like the assault class for the body armor and assault rifle. Taking the damage and dishing it back out. The long-range accuracy of the assault rifle isn't all that I hoped it would be, but that's OK...

Comment

yeah, G3 is cool.

offtopic: I just found out that PKM has more zoom than MG36

Comment

Originally posted by Hu.Z_of_PLA
          yeah, G3 is cool.

offtopic: I just found out that PKM has more zoom than MG36
          But MG36 is the only gun you should spray, it reaches its max deviation so quickly that there is no point in bursting, just spraying along, its damn accurate even at full fire though.

Comment

Lol barely any and you need it for that huge arse gun in the way. I know the original guns have nade launchers, that's what I was using, but the F2000 is a lot more accurate imho plus it zooms in a lot further.

Comment

Wait wait wait, am I reading the comparison correctly at wiki.bf2s.com? The F2000 has the worst zoom and the worst accuracy of any of the assault guns? WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy8s
                Wait wait wait, am I reading the comparison correctly at wiki.bf2s.com? The F2000 has the worst zoom and the worst accuracy of any of the assault guns? WTF?
                Zoom is the worst. In fact, a lot of the guys that have sights have worse zoom than weapons with ironsights. Accuracy is a bit better than AKs.

Comment

Its the scope. Its nice to have a gun w/a scope, but if you've ever used it a fair amount (I play assault almost exclusively) - you'll understand what they mean about the zoom. Its cool to be able to pull it up, but there's a huge hole in the xhair, its completely different than something like the stock SOps M4, with that 1337 dot for a scope.

I have my best luck firing 1-2 round bursts using the scope, things at great distance aren't best served by that weapon. Its much better at short/medium distances, getting up close to the other infantry. And of course, the GL makes it very formidible...

Comment

I think it has fine accuracy and the crosshairs make it easy to see your target at range.

Comment

The crosshairs are too thick. If BF2S is accurate, the thing is worse than the AK-101 in every way. Never mind the obscenely long draw time, perfect for when your noob tube fails to score a kill and you need to wait about an hour to put it back in bullet mode.

Only reason to pick the F2000 is for the flashbangs. That's it.

Comment

I like US assault for the M16...dunno why, guess I think it just looks cool. I can't stand the AK for assault, I usually grab the G3. F2000 is too inaccruate for my taste, plus the G3 sounds cool.

Comment

IMO, F2000 is VERY accurate, I can kill snipers more easily with that than with the stupid MEC ou RLA sniper guns

Comment

after playing the game since its release. it is my opinion that the M16A2 is the best assault rifle in the game.

Comment

I find the f2000 extremely quiet. Almost silent. Unless theyre right next to me i never hear the f2000 firing at me unlike any of the other assault rifles.

Comment

Working...
                              X