Account Problems...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Problems...

Well I've been play alot lately and I was trying to get promoted so i can get the unlocks and just get promoted when I kept playing and the bar seemed full...I then looked at bf2 player and it shows my bar %100+.

I really want to get another unlock and level up but it won't let me....

Re: Account Problems...

how long ago was it that you were promoted? you may need to restart bf2 or give it a couple hours ago, always remember that EA doesn't care about us and will do whatever is best for them, including cheap servers. If you keep that in mind, then you will never be surprised

Comment

i played for like 4 hours last night and was trying to get promoted

Comment

did you check yet today? really all this stuff is stored on their servers, you may need to call them up

Comment

call ea or the actual server cuz this is getting gay, next step would be sending an email if not i will call, it dont wanna be corporal for the rest of my bf2 life.

Comment

either call or email EA. I would say that theres still a chance of it workign in the next couple days but if you can't wait, then contact ea

Comment

gotcha, alright thanks, for now i'll wait but i'm bored since i'm waiting for paypal payment to go thru for my cs server.

Comment

Shouldn't be a major problem as I used to get this, but only on the last patch but not as bad as you, only had to wait a hour or 2 for the promotion, I think it might be because your in the waiting line or something. But if your bored then I suggest you go to the EA forums and pm one of the Admins/Mods that work for EA, you are most likely going to get a response.

Comment

Working...
                X