Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Log In

hiya guys

I was playing friday afternoon just fine, went to work, came home and tryed to login but it gets hung up "connecting to account server" then BF2 stops responding and I have to ctrl alt delete out of it to close it down. This happens with all 3 of my accoounts that I had active at this point. funny thing is I made a new account and it works just fine;that would be ok but I want my unlocks I worked so hard for. Seems like this happend around the time people started talking about the "free unlocks" some people got. Anyone have any suggestions?

All ports are open
    No firewalls/virus software on
    all background tasks closed except G15 and X52 profilers

Asues 87nx-E MOBO
    AMD 2.8
    1.5 gig Ram
    Geforce 6800GT
    windows XP without the SP2

Thanks

Re: Can't Log In

Uninstall all of bf2, including the server configs, setting, etc, uninstall it all. Then reinstall and it should be fine. The same thing happened to me.

G

Comment

You can just delete your old accounts in /my docs/BF2/profiles/ and then use the retrive button to get them back anew.

Comment

Nope diddn't resolve it, quite a pain in the arse, all 4 of my acounts refuse to login, I can play if I create a new charecter but once he gets promoted I cant log in, if I click the BFHQ tab on the new account it locks up. Has to be somthing wrong with the stat reporting, Also did a clean install of windows and BF2, still no luck.

Any idears?

Comment

Working...
        X